What’s wrong with my bottom leaves

• Thread starter Golfr323
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Golfr323

Golfr323

Hi guys have 3 beautiful plants grown from seed just noticed a few BOTTOM LEAVES look like this not that worried as there only on the bottom leaves any ideas please xx Sarah x

Whats wrong with my bottom leaves
Whats wrong with my bottom leaves 2
Whats wrong with my bottom leaves 3
Whats wrong with my bottom leaves 4
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

It's better to post pics of the whole plant as well, but mobile nutrients will get pulled from old growth to supply new growth if there is a deficiency or lockout.

Without a lot more info - you are asking us to guess. Need to know if this is soil, coco, hydro... what lights... what nutes / EC, PH, temp, humidity - all the grow info.

Golfr323

Golfr323

It’s in coco under 600 watt hps / PH. Is correct temp is 28 c humidy between 40-50 thanks

2Bad

2Bad

It’s in coco under 600 watt hps / PH. Is correct temp is 28 c humidy between 40-50 thanks
What's the ph? is this the plant that looked sad in your last post? Have you slowly been upping the nutrients for example quarter dose then half does of recommended on bottles?

Golfr323

Golfr323

No haven’t tried the cal mag yet and no it’s a different plant to the sad looking plant which is fine now PH 5,9/60

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Did you pretreat your coco by rinsing well and soaking in a cal mag solution?

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

We're the leaves at the very bottom of the plant? Could they have been touching the growing medium when the plant was resting or wilted?

Golfr323

Golfr323

Hmmm yes they are the bottom leaves and no I have not used cal mag at all so coco was just normal first few days just gave it ph water and a little rhyzotonic tomorrow il post a pic of the whole plant so you can see it properly

2Bad

2Bad

Hmmm yes they are the bottom leaves and no I have not used cal mag at all so coco was just normal first few days just gave it ph water and a little rhyzotonic tomorrow il post a pic of the whole plant so you can see it properly
did you use bagged coco? or brick?

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I believe cal mag is called for here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom