What’s wrong with these? Week 9 of veg and I’ve flushed like 5 times already

• Thread starter Thepharmacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thepharmacy

Thepharmacy

I’m in coco perlite and all my plants have multiple deficiencies....how do I fix this room stays around 78f with 60 humidity and I use heavy 16 lights are on lowest setting. Any help is greatly appreciated thanks

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

You are cooking them. Turn the lights down. Reduce them by 25%

What and how often are you feeding?

Thepharmacy

Thepharmacy

Lights are on lowest setting and I was feeding them heavy 16 ... I got co2 I don’t overwater I only feed when they are dry and only rhing I’ve been giving them since this happened is recharge and water...I use filtered water and ph to 5.8-6

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

You are double feeding. The soil is food and the Recharge makes sure it's ready for the plant. Then you are adding more food on top of it.
Do not mix organic style feeding (Recharge in soil) with other types. (non-soil plant foods) as it stresses the plant and causes all kinds of lockout.

You have flushed enough. Choose one. Recharge or H16.

euphoria526

euphoria526

Lights are on lowest setting and I was feeding them heavy 16 ... I got co2 I don’t overwater I only feed when they are dry and only rhing I’ve been giving them since this happened is recharge and water...I use filtered water and ph to 5.8-6
You are in coco, you need to be feeding at least once a day to 30% runoff. You don’t want it to get too dry at all. Keep the ph around 5.7-6.0 and feed them some nitrogen. They should end up ok. Are they in veg still?
how much do tou feed at once? Recommended or half?

indoorsjungle

indoorsjungle

ive had the some issues with lock out flushed 5 or 6 times ppm only moving slightly now. im trying folient spraying to try and get a recovery. i eas set up by a guy i know we used. potting mix which has slow release fert in it. what i have found is when i feed or watered i wasnt flushing through. so it bonded the nutrients. next time im going to use peat based with vemiculite perlite. pumice on the bottom off pot

Kdstf

Kdstf

Grab this from Amazon. Shit works wonders, one teaspoon per plant and water. You’ll see plant bounce back in color. PH is keep so keep on that 5-6. Next time don’t wait so damn late lol looks like you waited a lil to late for action but anything possible if you catch in time. That nitrogen is powerful stuff so it works fast. Check out the first number on bag 46-0-0. Use that it’ll work

95C6EDB4 1BAF 4F6A 9CEC 8823C5B8D8CD
Kdstf

Kdstf

What size pot ya using those some tall plants. Maybe a good transplant is needed into more soil and space for roots to grow. Shoe gotta match the body type deal….experts chime in

Kdstf

Kdstf

What size pot ya using those some tall plants. Maybe a good transplant is needed into more soil and space for roots to grow. Shoe gotta match the body type deal….experts chime in
Pot size actually look fine

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
geez another case of throwing away a bunch of money thinking growing is easy.
i see so many things wrong..
my only question is why coco? with so many plants? you must not work and are able to be home everyday tending to them.
why defoliant so much, there’s a ton of unused light that has penetrated to the floor? ah man sorry for my bitching you’ll get the help you need here on the farm, though i agree with @growsince79 with starting over, you’ll won’t produce anything worth while and it’ll probably hermie or catch a mold fungus or pest problem as their immune system has been compromised..

growsince79

growsince79

Agree with why coco. Like trying to learn to roller skate before learning how to walk.

Thepharmacy

Thepharmacy

I had a good run with coco my last run pulled two a light out of this ro
You are double feeding. The soil is food and the Recharge makes sure it's ready for the plant. Then you are adding more food on top of it.
Do not mix organic style feeding (Recharge in soil) with other types. (non-soil plant foods) as it stresses the plant and causes all kinds of lockout.

You have flushed enough. Choose one. Recharge or H16.

I don’t use anything organic I use heavy 16 and a little recharge during this flush because they won’t bounce back. Does anyone know if mites or some kind of pest in the coco?

Thepharmacy

Thepharmacy

geez another case of throwing away a bunch of money thinking growing is easy.
i see so many things wrong..
my only question is why coco? with so many plants? you must not work and are able to be home everyday tending to them.
why defoliant so much, there’s a ton of unused light that has penetrated to the floor? ah man sorry for my bitching you’ll get the help you need here on the farm, though i agree with @growsince79 with starting over, you’ll won’t produce anything worth while and it’ll probably hermie or catch a mold fungus or pest problem as their immune system has been compromised..
Yeah I’m still learning but I’ve had great runs With coco in the past and heavy 16 has always done me good. I lollipop them because they are week 8 and they were going to go into flower

euphoria526

euphoria526

I first tried with coco, and failed. Then successfully grew a couple plants in soil just to see how they grew firsthand. Then it clicked. I’m convinced once people have at least 1 successful run and see it for themselves, they will get it or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom