What’s wrong with these?

• Thread starter Secshunate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Secshunate

Hi, I’m new here, and having trouble with my first indoor grow. I have 4 plants, two are Blue Dream (auto) and two are a new hybrid of Powerplant / BC-GodBud we are calling Fat Thor (photo). All grown from seed, but purchased as seedlings from a friend end of April.

The Fat Thor are doing nicely except for a bit of fan leaf claw (I think) being caused by high PH.

The Blue Dream however are not good at all and have gone into flower already for unknown reasons. They are kind of a write-off now. I’m more concerned with the Fat Thors.

All 4 plants are kept in a ventilated room, at 20-25 degrees Celsius (68-77 F) and growing in soil 10-gal fabric bags receiving 15-hours of light daily and 5-min of 1gph drip watering every 12-hours.

Whats wrong with these
Whats wrong with these 2
Whats wrong with these 3
S

Secshunate

A0307BD1 CB30 4136 ACC2 17AC8E7C955D
I’m using three sets of these light bars, each made of 3x full spectrum and 2x 5k 4’ LED

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

Chronic severe over-watering. You're treating soil like coco and it's drowning your roots.

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

Thanks I’ll reduce the watering
Just for perspective...if I had plants that small in pots of soil that big, I might go two weeks between waterings. Maybe more. I'm not a fan of automated watering systems in soil. They're fine for coco, where you might be fertigating multiple times per day, but that's because coco doesn't retain much water. In soil, these plants crave dry days. The more you can string together without running out of water, the better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom