What’s your experience plucking balls from hermies during early flower?

• Thread starter Dothraki
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dothraki

Dothraki

^^ btw...I don’t mean smoke and make gummies with the seeds....just use it for sift/extraction if you dont like smoking it if it has tons of seeds.

jamk911

jamk911

My first grow was 2 bagseeds. Both hermed a bit.. both grew into 7 foot crystal towers though...
Just goes to show.. man plans, god laughs. I had ordered seeds in preparation of bagseeds being male lol.

20201013 205407
20201013 204713
Dothraki

Dothraki

Strong smell of pineapple filled glazed donuts and frosting. Maybe the most unique smelling strain I’ve tried.

This is the Hermie bud, no seeds. It doesn’t even smell like a plant, it smells like a pastry shop. Like a pineapple bear claw.
787ECA95 36CD 473D 9755 1CDDC03DC5DA

dirtyoldman

dirtyoldman

I don’t see any seeds, mine looked weird like it might have seeds but didn’t. But regardless, just keep it going as normal and dry and cure it. If it has seeds, smoke some, use some for gummy bears, hash etc.
The strain can determine what happens with this. Twice I messed around with plucking balls and had limited seeds with a G13 Haze crop. The hermies were the best producing in the room and great smoke. Then I grew mostly with a strain called Juicy Fruit and harvested the most seed-laden bud ever. It really sucked. I thought I had found all the balls, but they were throwing bananas, too. It was the damned Thai in the hybrid. Every one of them was a hermie. Bananas were actually growing inside the buds when I opened them up. The weed was potent, but so much weight in seeds it was aggravating. Cleaning was a chore to load the vape. I'm not going to do that ever again. I have a big canopy going right now and I'm not messing it up. Any one with balls or bananas gets chopped immediately. And I will never grow anything with Thai genetics ever again.

Top Bottom