What a drag, Israeli firm grows "highless" marijuana

• Thread starter silverhaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
silverhaze

silverhaze

(Reuters) - They grow in a secret location in northern Israel. A tall fence, security cameras and an armed guard protect them from criminals. A hint of their sweet-scented blossom carries in the air: rows and rows of cannabis plants, as far as the eye can see.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Of course thats what our goverment will do take the thc out and go for the cbn's hold your seeds close!!

sox

sox

They call it a "drag" but i see it as a miracle that they can produce cannabis that cures peoples ailments without the "high".

The fact that my grandma doesnt have to deal with the gnarly pain associated with the glaucoma she has in her eyes is AMAZING, and its because studies like this in CBD.

silverhaze

silverhaze

They call it a "drag" but i see it as a miracle that they can produce cannabis that cures peoples ailments without the "high".

The fact that my grandma doesnt have to deal with the gnarly pain associated with the glaucoma she has in her eyes is AMAZING, and its because studies like this in CBD.

Agreed again. Many patients would eagerly use mmj that provided relief without them being macramed to the couch. There are sure to be hundreds of new discoveries in cannabis still to come.

Pull back the curtain! The "Wizard" is one little guy with a bunch of fancy levers.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Iseral making big steps ti use MJ as real medicine. Awesome

Confu...

B

Burned Haze

No reason for negativity that way guys, they are doing more for their patients than any state in the US has ever done. Wish the rest of the world would see that cannabis is one of the best medicines for even the common issues to death bed cancer...

The fog needs to rise and be done and over with cannabis as medicine , if it helps you relax after work and what not and does not fuck ur liver and soul/brain in the process than goddamn it it should be consider a savior to even the common man without being so restrictive on only the dieing can have it!

FUCK THEM

sox

sox

No reason for negativity that way guys, they are doing more for their patients than any state in the US has ever done. Wish the rest of the world would see that cannabis is one of the best medicines for even the common issues to death bed cancer...

The fog needs to rise and be done and over with cannabis as medicine , if it helps you relax after work and what not and does not fuck ur liver and soul/brain in the process than goddamn it it should be consider a savior to even the common man without being so restrictive on only the dieing can have it!

FUCK THEM

Fuck who?

dirk d

dirk d

right they probably genetically spliced a toad's anus to our beloved plant and call it a breakthrough. fing leave cannabis alone you pri***!

sox

sox

right they probably genetically spliced a toad's anus to our beloved plant and call it a breakthrough. fing leave cannabis alone you pri***!

What the fuck are you saying? are you even reading this post?
DONT POST UNLESS YOU READ

sox

sox

DIRK D
The only people that need to leave our beloved plant alone are ignorant people like you.
The advances in CBD help people in pain everyday, and your pissin on the progress talkin about frogs asses and shit...your dumb dude...

dirk d

dirk d

Dirk D if we were face to face id kick your fucking teeth in.

sox why don't you come and fing try you ignorant moron. You come face to face with me and you'll shit all over yourself. You try to kick me i would break your leg so fast you would think i'm Bruce fing Lee.

Ya What we need are big pharma with there genius ideas on how everything should be. why don't we leave cannabis to natural selection and proper breeding. you want a cbd rich strain then get one of the many strains that's been bred properly you dumba**.

Top Bottom