What a knob I am

• Thread starter redog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redog

Rasta311

An old friend from Texas had a habit of calling people
knob or door knob when they screwed up.We had a bunch of people in our shop (airlines) that had no buisness being there so it could get amusing.
Gonna miss ol' Biscuit.He had a heart attack in the shower and died.Guy was in his early 40's.

B

Bullwinklemoose

Save for breeding?Way too inexperienced for that.This is my first attempt at growing.

Hey redog, I'm a bit confused as to what you have, but all of the clones from the male will be male of course. That broken pod will not have viable pollen so don't sweat that. And bullshit to your "Way too inexperienced for that" comment. Move the male outside, and as far away from the other unsexed plants as you can (upwind), and grow him out. Save the pollen and dust a few lower branches of any fems with it. Making seeds is shit easy buddy, and you will learn more by doing so. As for smoking the males...only if you like getting migranes instead of stoned (hands up who has smoked crushed seeds? Come on hands up)

BW

R

redog

Re:BW

I saved a bunch of pods and I also have some clones going from one of the males.
Why do you say "the broken pod will not have viable pollen"
It did before it broke, right?
Also why dust the lower branches of a female plant?
Only those lower branches will produce seeded bud and the rest of the plant will be unseeded bud?
These shots are from clones that were outside when the males were alive and outside also.They were still in the rooting process and quite small at the time so I guess no pollen dust affected them.
Should I be concerned with the tiny dots on the leaves?

Plant 3 clone2
Plant 3 cone
Plant 2 clone
convex

convex

If by tiny dots you mean the trichomes, yes they are supposed to be there ... this is the desirable part of the plant you are growing.

Not trying to be rude, but you really should read a few threads here for beginners, they are quite informative and will bring you up to speed on the basics.

sun

sun

I really thought the four plants I had going were female.Everytime I looked I swear I saw the two little pistols.Today I decided to take a few macro shots of the one clone I have that took.
After examining the photos I really think this is a male or a herm.Will you guys/gals with more experience look and tell me if I am right?Please?
Feel like a wasted effort.Man I am down in the dumps.

dude thats a dude

convex

convex

Just re-read this thread, you are growing out bag seed ... chances are these are from a hermi parent. You may have better luck with something with a known pedigree.

Top Bottom