What am i dealing with 6
What am i dealing with 5
What am i dealing with 4
What am i dealing with 3
What am i dealing with 2
What am i dealing with

Bisquick

Bisquick

I’ll give it a shot. This plants about 4 weeks into flower. Didn’t want to hit it with neem I don’t think. What else do you guys recommend.

Thanks a ton 🤙🏼🤙🏼

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ya check for bugs,almost look like white fly's i cant zoom in on pic but for sure bugs,like beach said,alternate sprays, even neem wouldnt help much that far in ,i wouldnt chance get any around buds ,cover and spray if you dig,aqua has good advice there too

Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

Looks like thrip damage. I had same issue just indoors. I guess you could try amblyseus cucumeris sachets, they would kill larvae and eggs. Thats predatory mites, they work well.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I’ll give it a shot. This plants about 4 weeks into flower. Didn’t want to hit it with neem I don’t think. What else do you guys recommend.

Thanks a ton 🤙🏼🤙🏼
I agree about confirming, but it sure does look like bugs mites I've never had any luck fighting mites with neem

Thanks a ton 🤙🏼🤙🏼
neem ruins budding plants in one application, plus it does nothing against mites, don't know about thrips but from my dealings with mites go as strong as possible in my opinion, good luck

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Looks like some sort of infestation, if you don't like what your useing try food grade de earth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom