Mississip Hip

Plant abuse 001jpg
Plant abuse 002jpg
Plant abuse 001jpg
Plant abuse 002jpg
Plant abuse 003jpg
Plant abuse 004jpg
Plant abuse 005jpg
This is well ammended organic soil. I gave them some nutes to try and cover any bases I may have missed in the soil mix...but they are doing this weird thing where half of the finger leaf on a big fan leaf is curling up and wilting. Its on all strains and I have not ruled out pathogens. It looks like a nute problem of some sort to me.

Any thoughts? TIA!!

shawnskush

shawnskush

Yeah agreed on the overfeed from the looks of things. id hit em with a good amount of water and try to flush some of the excess out and they should rebound

Dunge

Dunge

When I first started super-soil + alfalfa tea growing I did the same thing.
I added one feeding of a high P fish fertilizer at start of flower thinking that this would help "set the buds", whatever that is.

It all but killed the plants with very depleted yield.

I just didn't believe that my nube soil would take them to the end without some help.

Two years later and I am able to resist the persistent urge to do more for the plants.

Yours look to me like there is enough good green left to get to the finish just fine.
I'd feed them microbial tea in an effort to keep your micro environment alive.
If a chant or prayer makes you feel better then do it, just don't "feed" them again.

Best wishes.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I feel strongly that it's a K problem, too. They do look burned, not underfed, to me as well. Honestly, along with plain water I would seriously clean her out of all the crappy looking stuff on the inside. But, that's just me.

You could also brew up a compost tea (worm castings), or some of Cap's bennies, get some more better microbial action going on in there.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Nice, thanks. I agree on too much K. After reading my notes I came on a little strong. Trying a new PK booster and it seems too be strong as hell.

Watered subcultureM in this morning ...and hand tossed a cup or two (depending on the pot size) some good EW casting I get from this place called The Worm Farm. Scratched the castings in with the subcultureM. I am brewing a tea tomorrow w/Caps bennies. I have peeps with these hemp russet mites. I have been sick and "not so sharp" on some days from the meds. I freaked a little thinking pathogen...

I agree on the overfeed...needed Sea to tell me though..lol....my farm peeps always catch my back when I am slipping.

Thanks guys! I will post back in several days with results. -Peace

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yeah, you've been missed Mississip Hip. Please do let us know how it goes. :)

The Hippy

The Hippy

Glad they turned around...being an indoor guy....Man they look big!!!
How much does a beast like that yield in the end on average?
Yes, Seamaiden is very helpful.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Glad they turned around...being an indoor guy....Man they look big!!!
How much does a beast like that yield in the end on average?
Yes, Seamaiden is very helpful.

That strain is hard as a rock. Stinks soooo bad. Mango x OldschoolSensiStar. Hoping for 3 per plant....

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

One more outs photo...talk about spearhead. These are gonna be footballs. I lollipopped this girl outside for 4 buds in a 15 gallon smart pot. Organic as an earthworm. : ) Thanks again, Sea....I just noticed you are a mod now?!?!...go 'head!! How long have you been a mod? I have been offline for a whhhhiiille, its seems. I came down with a funky nerve disease. Now these fucks wont fund Obamacare....got an appt at UCDavis for the 29th....siiiggghhh....Maybe the money they saved closing parks will help them fund Obamacare. ITS A LAW>>FUND IT YOU FUCKS!!.....but I digress..... congrats on being asked to moderate!
Outdoor 2013 034

Top Bottom