what am i doing wrong?

• Thread starter m13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
m13

m13

hi all, new grower here, i’ve been watering only when soil feels dry, trimmed some off the lower area of plant for air flow, but some of the leaves are curling inward, & yellow around the edge, i assume it was too hot as my areas been in a heat wave for the last week or so, not sure if i need to trim off more or what i’m doing or not doing correctly, any help is greatly appreciated, if it helps, these were clones, one is bruce banner & the other is freak. Never been one for strain names just gives a buzz or not lol both are in bx m 30 medium, were given a 4-4-4 powder feed about a month ago
What am i doing wrong
What am i doing wrong
What am i doing wrong 3

What am i doing wrong 2
m13

m13

& here i was thinking i may be drowning them lol
do i need to trim off more? i heard you should be able to see your hand thru the leaves if you put it behind the plant

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
do i need to trim off more? i heard you should be able to see your hand thru the leaves if you put it behind the plant

Its outdoor i wouldn't bother trimming but you can, Maybe scroll the outdoor subs and check a few grow logs see how others are doing it?

I'm just now getting my outdoor planted so i can't be too much help past watering issues lol sorry.

m13

m13

Its outdoor i wouldn't bother trimming but you can, Maybe scroll the outdoor subs and check a few grow logs see how others are doing it?

I'm just now getting my outdoor planted so i can't be too much help past watering issues lol sorry.
no problem thanks for your help

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
& here i was thinking i may be drowning them lol

Really for outdoor its kinda hard to over water since the ground tends to absorb and distribute the water pretty well, Even more so if you ammended the soil your self and added perlite or sand to help drainage.

m13

m13

Really for outdoor its kinda hard to over water since the ground tends to absorb and distribute the water pretty well, Even more so if you ammended the soil your self and added perlite or sand to help drainage.
they’re in pots not in the ground

Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

hi all, new grower here, i’ve been watering only when soil feels dry, trimmed some off the lower area of plant for air flow, but some of the leaves are curling inward, & yellow around the edge, i assume it was too hot as my areas been in a heat wave for the last week or so, not sure if i need to trim off more or what i’m doing or not doing correctly, any help is greatly appreciated, if it helps, these were clones, one is bruce banner & the other is freak. Never been one for strain names just gives a buzz or not lol both are in bx m 30 medium, were given a 4-4-4 powder feed about a month agoView attachment 995780View attachment 995780View attachment 995782
I would say probably underwater as well I notice there in a recycle bin. Probably water every 2-4 days . Do u water till u get a little runoff?

Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

i didnt but will from now on, i had been giving them about 4L each

Ya give em a little more till it comes out just a little dont over do it.plastic gets hot in that sun n the roots totally need a good wetting.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey M , don't follow any weird general rule like " till you can see your hands thru em "
While growing , you are going to hear so much bullshit advice that your head will explode , I'm sure from well meaning people , first ask yourself how many grows has that person done ?
Also stick to your own observations , that's where you'll get the best advice , from your own conclusions .....
You can give the plant a little trim in the center and where it's getting super dense , but just a little trim , not to the point where you see thru the plant .....

Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

How many gallons is a recycle bin anyway I'm curious ? Well my 2 indoor that are in 7 gallon fabric pots It takes almost the 5 gallon pail of water for 2. So you get the idea ya 4 litres is not close enough .

m13

m13

How many gallons is a recycle bin anyway I'm curious ? Well my 2 indoor that are in 7 gallon fabric pots It takes almost the 5 gallon pail of water for 2. So you get the idea ya 4 litres is not close enough .
they’re 53L or around 40gal, didn’t fill right to top with soil so i’m guessing around 40gal....

Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

they’re 53L or around 40gal, didn’t fill right to top with soil so i’m guessing wow that's a big pot lol . Those roots are deep down you definitely need more water .

Top Bottom