What are some do’s and dont’s when it comes to establishing a Long term partnership with a grower?

• Thread starter BoxManKellz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BoxManKellz

lmao...…………………………………. REDFLAG warning...………………. Sumthin seems awry here. :shockedninja:
Damn what I say wrong lol why wonder I can’t connect with growers I can’t even ask advice without yall getting sketch lol I have a cultivation license and a valid ID that can easily be sent. This is crazy 😂

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Good god man this is going no where!
Heed @jumpincactus advice boys!!
Growers beware brothers and sisters!!!!

B

BoxManKellz

lmao...…………………………………. REDFLAG warning...………………. Sumthin seems awry here. :shockedninja:

I dont grow but have needs to be met. I want to meet growers and gain their trust, So I can then turn them in or set them up, or are you just a possible ripper looking for the big score.? Come on man. I see red flags everywhere.
Y’all really acting like I’m asking yall for product or prices I’m simply asking for advice. Never ripped anyone off and never had , if you have friends ask them about Northen California right now. It has never been as bad as it is now, there’s even growers looking for other growers at the moment.
what is it you want? Just spell it out.
i asked a broad question on tips about meeting growers , but since I have stirred up such commotion I am now just asking what are some events I can goto where I can show my cultivation rec and my ID and network with growers in a comfortable non sketch environment

B

BoxManKellz

Been trying to lock in a solid partnership with a grower for some time now. I have established a amazing diverse clientele that has outgrown my usual suppliers. What are some steps I should use to 1. Find Growrers and 2. earn their trust.
I gave up all hope on Budbay and Budtrader due to the rediculous amounts of rippers and scammers on there . I found this site in hopes of getting solid advice from veteran growers now I am being treated like a scammer , Irony lol

B

BoxManKellz

Skip the tent, retrofit a bedroom with 4k watts.
Thank you man you like the only one on here actually giving advice. To start a basic 4K room grow how much would it be ?
Also is it possible to do greenhouse year round or is it only seasonal like outdoor ?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I gave up all hope on Budbay and Budtrader due to the rediculous amounts of rippers and scammers on there . I found this site in hopes of getting solid advice from veteran growers now I am being treated like a scammer , Irony lol

Dude your one day member attitude sucks!!
We grow here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom