What are some do’s and dont’s when it comes to establishing a Long term partnership with a grower?

• Thread starter BoxManKellz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BoxManKellz

Been trying to lock in a solid partnership with a grower for some time now. I have established a amazing diverse clientele that has outgrown my usual suppliers. What are some steps I should use to 1. Find Growrers and 2. earn their trust.

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Been trying to lock in a solid partnership with a grower for some time now. I have established a amazing diverse clientele that has outgrown my middlemen suppliers. What are some steps I should use to 1. Find Growrers and 2. earn their trust.
Outgrown your middleman suppliers? Aren't you the middleman?

B

BoxManKellz

Outgrown your middleman suppliers? Aren't you the middleman?
Lmao definitely set myself up for that one. I consider myself a salesman. Clients want me to help them and reach out to me to do so. I don’t mind having middlemen involved as long as the goal is completed. The problem is they haven’t been able to fufull our orders whether in the middle or not.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

We don’t know anything about that market at all 🤥 . I’m not even sure what we are talking about here. Are you trying to find a connect cause that’s not what’s up on the farm bro. Mods will shut that shit down big time. Just a friendly heads up cause one way or another seem to me you are fishin

FTCG

FTCG

You don't find them. They find YOU.

All jokes aside, it can be very hard to establish trust. That is the one thing that, when given, can turn around and bite you in the ass. So many growers, and people in general are reluctant to give it out.

It sounds to me, that you need to start growing for yourself. That is the most longterm partnership with a grower you will ever get.

B

BoxManKellz

We don’t know anything about that market at all 🤥 . I’m not even sure what we are talking about here. Are you trying to find a connect cause that’s not what’s up on the farm bro. Mods will shut that shit down big time. Just a friendly heads up cause one way or another seem to me you are fishin
I am Fishing in real life but not on here I’m genuinely asking for advice. I figured why not ask growers directly. I never even thought I would go to the internet but that’s how serious it is right now the void in my section is huge right now and I would love to fill it, if not oh well life goes on.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Iv seen too many partnerships devolve into a real nasty mess for numerous reasons.

FTCG

FTCG

Long term partnership = long term profitability.

Make yourself an easy to deal with person and don't think you are too special. Stay humble, stay true.

Too bad never attended a 420 event this year. Tons of opportunity and connections to be made that way.

B

BoxManKellz

You don't find them. They find YOU.

All jokes aside, it can be very hard to establish trust. That is the one thing that, when given, can turn around and bite you in the ass. So many growers, and people in general are reluctant to give it out.

It sounds to me, that you need to start growing for yourself. That is the most longterm partnership with a grower you will ever get.
Thank you I appreciate the response. I’m in a stage where anything helps .
True all my suppliers have found me but the problem is they are never the main source.

And you are 1000 percent right it is definitely time for me to start growing and plans are in motion but it’s going to take money to do that and that’s what I keep missing out on due to not being able to fill orders.

On another note what do you feel about grow tents or self growing tents like the locker ?

Thanks
Iv seen too many partnerships devolve into a real nasty mess for numerous reasons.

Make yourself an easy to deal with person and don't think you are too special. Stay humble, stay true.

Too bad never attended a 420 event this year. Tons of opportunity and connections to be made that way.

Thank you !! And you read my mind , is there a schedule of 420 events anywhere or do I have

Thank you !! Was JUST thinking about asking info on grower events. Is there a schedule somewhere or I just gotta keep my eye out for different events ?

B

BoxManKellz

True true I seen people in a position to really help a lot of people but due to things like selfishness, lack of communication, lack of integrity and lack of loyalty they completely mess it all up. I learned from their mistakes and also learned from the success of actual TEAMS and unselfish good people. Once I start a partnership we are locked in , even to the suppliers that can’t keep up with me I still make sure they get taken care for what they have.

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

317nv7.jpg

B

BoxManKellz

New hear eehh, we’re here to learn and teach growing styles not look for hookups or dos and donts on dealing pot with growers. I’m gona give you a pass on this one. DO NOT DO IT AGAIN!!:) HAPPY GROWING.
I’m not looking for a hook up , is it truly wrong to ask growers advice on how to connect with growers ? That’s like me going to a Barber forum and Barbers getting mad at me for asking how to connect with barbers lol.

B

BoxManKellz

Been trying to lock in a solid partnership with a grower for some time now. I have established a amazing diverse clientele that has outgrown my usual suppliers. What are some steps I should use to 1. Find Growrers and 2. earn their trust.

Yes I could of worded my question differently and definitely should of kept some details to myself but I just wanted to be honest . I am not looking for Hook ups and I am genuinely asking advice on how to find and connect with quality growers that know what they are doing .
How about this ?

WHERE AND WHEN ARE SOME GOOD EVENTS TO GO NETWORK AND MEET GROWERS DIRECTLY ??

B

BoxManKellz

One more time sos you understand, THC FARMER NOT THC HOOKUP! UNDERSTOOD!!!
I fully plan on becoming a grower and definitely will have
BOY has the Cannabis community changed...
One more time sos you understand, THC FARMER NOT THC HOOKUP! UNDERSTOOD!!!
Do you have information on 420 networking events I can attend so I can meet and speak to growers in person ?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
lmao...…………………………………. REDFLAG warning...………………. Sumthin seems awry here. :shockedninja:

I dont grow but have needs to be met. I want to meet growers and gain their trust, So I can then turn them in or set them up, or are you just a possible ripper looking for the big score.? Come on man. I see red flags everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom