What are some good 420 Specific Youtubers?

• Thread starter PiffinOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PiffinOut

PiffinOut

Been watching alot of youtube videos discussing the art of the grow and the current pawt culture and am looking to broaden my watchlist.

I have been watching The Dude Grows and From the Stash all month trying to catch up to their current clips.

I find the dude grows show to be kind of a free for all/generalized source where it spends most of the time addressing sitememembers questions, as far and wide though they might be in any given episode.. Guru seems to be the one who really knows what hes talking about within their group n my opinion and I really find myself hangingg onto everything he says while I jumble around looking for post it notes to write what he said down for future reference.

Meanwhile From the Stash highlights very specific topics related to the art of the grow and those guys just seem like the chillest dudes. They stay on topic and seem to be better organized on their content than thedudegrows.

Perfect Gardens, Mr Grow it and 420Scene are also honorable mentions that I have just started getting into.

Those are my 420 favs so far, but I'm sure theres many more out there and I just started. I was pretty big into general gardening youtubes in the past that I have learned much from like MIGARDENER and other , but Im starting to think 420tubers are pretty skilled and equal them with their wealth of 420 plant specific knowledge

Im starting to become convinced that modern farming is due for a major revolution, and I think 420 growers and sustainablility focused growers are going to be at the tip of the spear of progress in that regard/

Whats your recommendations, feel free to post links etc.. Right now I am watchin this clip

PiffinOut

PiffinOut

Its a shame this guy got shadowbanned last year. The world needs an alternative to youtube. Big tech in general is becoming an enemy to the common man. Youtube google facebook apple microsoft... they dont work for you anymore.. they work for "the man" now. It became most evident when google dropped their "dont be evil" mantra just before it gained access to communist/ totaliterean markets like China.

crossfader

crossfader

I like and follow Mr. Growit & Mr. Canuck. Both offer solid grow advice. The Dude Grows is decent as well✌️

Top Bottom