What are some good events I can attend to network and learn from quality growers?

• Thread starter BoxManKellz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

B

bro I been off my last post I already had private conversations with cool members who have informed me on how I came off and what I did wrong . I came to this site to find advice on finding growers cus we truly do need them IN MY REGION not on the internet, but now I’m determine to start my own grow and document every step just to show you doubters I’m not who yall tryna make me out to be . As far as YouTube yes it is extremely helpful but ain’t nothing like meeting someone directly with a name like old school I would hope you agree. But I’m not here to make enemies im here to find mentors . I have already taken a action towards a start to my grow (please see my next post )
your still missing the number one point,each human has a mind,in that mind makes there own decision,you pop up like someone with a shield and or a banned member of other site or even this one,folks change ip address all the time,so then you blow in here slashing at any OPINONS that are thrown your way,you already have any info out of a book ,like most your throw up a thread just sit back and wait for just that one person that has the same idea as you and your good,the this is my plan but im afraid to try it cause i never had mentality and wont a blamer to dump on when it dont work,im i touching base.
far as it goes ,you could call me a cop,because im damn sure gonna police a red flag warning for all my buddy and friends indeed,now off all that ,i dont care who are what your profession is,all i care is that is your heart really into the green life ,doesnt matter what you grow,if it sprouts and dies your still a gardner in my eyes,you seem to me that your more a hustler than a gardner,it wouldnt matter if you had 40 connects,you are a salesman words from your own mouth,nothing wrong with that either,but there is a difrence between business man and a dealer,you are interested in the money not the love we all share here,money will be your demise too,shit man if your serious about growing and really want some of are tips ,tricks and opinions that dont come from the page of a book hang around,best way to start is what i offered earlier,get some buckets and some veggie seeds and learn from hands on,a book or science in all the world cant turn a black thumb into a green thumb without hard knocks,dont worry about it you dont get any fruit,learn the sins of the plant talking to you threw life ,say the seed meets the road of soil,they collide and make magic,learn when you heed to feed or missed a feed and made um mad,learn how to correct when you screwed up,that when you learn not to do that again,most important,when the leaves pray to the sun,when there dehydrated,when the roots are happy,did you get the tip yet,the biggest tip to any growing is the root zone,without happiness right there,you got a long road,it all right there.
you like to read and such,forget about profit for now and build with understanding,check out eliane ingram,she is a real imperation,learn the media of soil life and you cant go wrong,i mention this because over the years i have seen so many just as you come and go,all with gleem in the eyes for money,honestly you should just save your money cause when the rubber meets the road,all the cannibis you could put your hands on will be coming down a assembly line rolled with filters and complete gov control over it,then laws will go in effect were you as i do with my pall mall cigs are sitting out on the back porch to, smoke city ordinaces will be voted on were you cant smoke in public places and or events,like my city,you cant smoke just about anywere,but on the other hand street vendors sale beer and alchol at the same events and them folk get right into a car a drive,so save your cash and invest in a cream of the crop controled envorement were your product is just like the prohabition days,folks will come to a fresh product over a prodution product,anyway i hope you get what your looking for and good luck to you,this is a fact,what is produced from your own hand will always taste better simply because the seat you put into the love of it,dont mind my spelling i cant spell for shit,back in my day,your back is what kept you alive not books or eduacation

B

BoxManKellz

your still missing the number one point,each human has a mind,in that mind makes there own decision,you pop up like someone with a shield and or a banned member of other site or even this one,folks change ip address all the time,so then you blow in here slashing at any OPINONS that are thrown your way,you already have any info out of a book ,like most your throw up a thread just sit back and wait for just that one person that has the same idea as you and your good,the this is my plan but im afraid to try it cause i never had mentality and wont a blamer to dump on when it dont work,im i touching base.
far as it goes ,you could call me a cop,because im damn sure gonna police a red flag warning for all my buddy and friends indeed,now off all that ,i dont care who are what your profession is,all i care is that is your heart really into the green life ,doesnt matter what you grow,if it sprouts and dies your still a gardner in my eyes,you seem to me that your more a hustler than a gardner,it wouldnt matter if you had 40 connects,you are a salesman words from your own mouth,nothing wrong with that either,but there is a difrence between business man and a dealer,you are interested in the money not the love we all share here,money will be your demise too,shit man if your serious about growing and really want some of are tips ,tricks and opinions that dont come from the page of a book hang around,best way to start is what i offered earlier,get some buckets and some veggie seeds and learn from hands on,a book or science in all the world cant turn a black thumb into a green thumb without hard knocks,dont worry about it you dont get any fruit,learn the sins of the plant talking to you threw life ,say the seed meets the road of soil,they collide and make magic,learn when you heed to feed or missed a feed and made um mad,learn how to correct when you screwed up,that when you learn not to do that again,most important,when the leaves pray to the sun,when there dehydrated,when the roots are happy,did you get the tip yet,the biggest tip to any growing is the root zone,without happiness right there,you got a long road,it all right there.
you like to read and such,forget about profit for now and build with understanding,check out eliane ingram,she is a real imperation,learn the media of soil life and you cant go wrong,i mention this because over the years i have seen so many just as you come and go,all with gleem in the eyes for money,honestly you should just save your money cause when the rubber meets the road,all the cannibis you could put your hands on will be coming down a assembly line rolled with filters and complete gov control over it,then laws will go in effect were you as i do with my pall mall cigs are sitting out on the back porch to, smoke city ordinaces will be voted on were you cant smoke in public places and or events,like my city,you cant smoke just about anywere,but on the other hand street vendors sale beer and alchol at the same events and them folk get right into a car a drive,so save your cash and invest in a cream of the crop controled envorement were your product is just like the prohabition days,folks will come to a fresh product over a prodution product,anyway i hope you get what your looking for and good luck to you,this is a fact,what is produced from your own hand will always taste better simply because the seat you put into the love of it,dont mind my spelling i cant spell for shit,back in my day,your back is what kept you alive not books or eduacation
I’m down with opinions but trying to tell me who I am what I stand for what I been through what I love and what I don’t love off of ONE post is CRAZY lol I’m not even gonna argue or prove myself our explain my love for the culture and why I haven’t started growing yet because at the end of the day you don’t know me and I don’t know you. Being a member of the culture you should know how it feels to be judged and how fucked up it is but it’s all good like I said keep a eye on my progress and maybe one day you’ll be lucky enough to smoke some of these delicious Mids I’m about to grow 😂😂😂. ☮️

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

highly doubtful hahahah,my point has been made a dealer is a dealer,street corner or dispensary same thing,you will never be sucessful for just that one statement let the force be with you,i got my point across to my friends and that was the point

B

BoxManKellz

highly doubtful hahahah,my point has been made a dealer is a dealer,street corner or dispensary same thing,you will never be sucessful for just that one statement let the force be with you,i got my point across to my friends and that was the point
Lol so your logic is if you sell something without making it/growing it you can’t love it ?

And how can you tell me I will never be successful do you even know what success is to me ? Shit I don’t have a boss, I spend most of my day with my newborn daughter and I smoke some of the finest weed on the planet, Daily. I’m far from rich but I definitely aint complaining.

Have a good day sir I’m done replying to people who are not giving advice or asking for it. I’m not hear to argue with people I don’t know, I have a CRAZY Fiance for that 😂😂😂 peace and love brother

B

BoxManKellz

I just find it odd that a person who grows flowers would judge someone who distributes them. That’s like Coca-Cola looking down at McDonald’s for selling Coca-Cola it just doesn’t make sense(to me)

Top Bottom