What are some good events I can attend to network and learn from quality growers?

• Thread starter BoxManKellz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BoxManKellz

I definitely have plans of starting my first grow this summer but learn directly from veterans so I can shorten the learning curve.

I already have my cultivation license for California.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Spend a few weeks on this site and do lots of reading and you can pick up all you need to get started knowledge wise. You will make mistakes in the beginning we all did. but you will learn from those mistakes and become a better grower. you planning on outdoor or indoor?

B

BoxManKellz

cannabis cups, emerald cup,
Thank you I feel like those are too mainstream and there’s thousands of people , are there any smaller more exclusive events ? Or I would just have to try my luck with those ?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
then you need to decide what style method of growing you want to do and then what is your budget to get setup?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yes!! I have a Gorge Cervantes grow bible that I’ve went back to read over on certain subjects alll the time, and I STILL learn from it lol so stuff like this is great!! I really don’t wanna spend on books too much ya know..

I used that book and the ed rosenthal book for learning how to do this. Still excellent info. And the rosenthal book has the answers to most of the common arguments on the forums. Like about light spectrums, darkness before harvest and many more.

Both are in that free list.

Another book that is super helpful is marijiana garden saver by stitch and edited by rosenthal. Quick guide to nutrient and bug issues.

Diane11

Diane11

Ah yes! All the questions that Jorge doesn’t answer, that’s great info to not have to look up lol I will most definitely be downloading 1 or 10 of these! Hahaha! Thank you, thank you!!😊
@BoxManKellz if I had this info 3 years ago... I’d have been golden!!😂 Thanks Mr @MIMedGrower !!!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

there are a really lot of you tube video's instructing how to grow potato,squash,tomato,beans and such how could you be tired of you tube,even cops can learn the extra trade to grow on just one city size lot and make extra income ,just saying how in the world could you get tired of you tube as in your other thread ,you looking for a hookup,plenty of companies give new strains away all the time,im trying some new white potato's this year never heard of them,dont even know if they will grow in my area,but im the kind that believe more in my mistakes than the next best thing,you dig

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

there are a really lot of you tube video's instructing how to grow potato,squash,tomato,beans and such how could you be tired of you tube,even cops can learn the extra trade to grow on just one city size lot and make extra income ,just saying how in the world could you get tired of you tube as in your other thread ,you looking for a hookup,plenty of companies give new strains away all the time,im trying some new white potato's this year never heard of them,dont even know if they will grow in my area,but im the kind that believe more in my mistakes than the next best thing,you dig

Do I have to find free veggie garden books for you now?

Lol. ;-)

Step away from the screen man!

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

Thank you I feel like those are too mainstream and there’s thousands of people , are there any smaller more exclusive events ? Or I would just have to try my luck with those ?
Make a grow diary like I did, I have multiple people give me great advice and there extremely friendly.

B

BoxManKellz

B
bro I been off my last post I already had private conversations with cool members who have informed me on how I came off and what I did wrong . I came to this site to find advice on finding growers cus we truly do need them IN MY REGION not on the internet, but now I’m determine to start my own grow and document every step just to show you doubters I’m not who yall tryna make me out to be . As far as YouTube yes it is extremely helpful but ain’t nothing like meeting someone directly with a name like old school I would hope you agree. But I’m not here to make enemies im here to find mentors . I have already taken a action towards a start to my grow (please see my next post )

B

BoxManKellz

Ah yes! All the questions that Jorge doesn’t answer, that’s great info to not have to look up lol I will most definitely be downloading 1 or 10 of these! Hahaha! Thank you, thank you!!😊
@BoxManKellz if I had this info 3 years ago... I’d have been golden!!😂 Thanks Mr @MIMedGrower !!!
@Diane11 facts !! Thank you @MIMedGrower a member informed me earlier today in a conversation you were the man to study when it comes to maximizing indoor grows without having to spend a arm and leg. I appreciate the information , when you have time can you check out my next post I have already taken my first step to growing and I would appreciate your advice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom