What are some of your favorite breeders?

• Thread starter DenzlFregren
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DenzlFregren

DenzlFregren

I have generally been an auto grower and pretty loyal to Mephisto but am always looking to try out some new breeders. Was curious what some of the favorites are from the community? Also have enjoyed ministry of cannabis, sweet seeds, and Dinafem just to name a few.

Junior OG

Junior OG

The best breeders are incognito. The best breeders use word-of-mouth advertisement. You must find them on your own, grasshopper...

If you want a hint, look up the original breeders from the 70s and 80s...most of them are still around and still working with the best genetics on the planet.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
The best breeders are incognito. The best breeders use word-of-mouth advertisement. You must find them on your own, grasshopper...

If you want a hint, look up the original breeders from the 70s and 80s...most of them are still around and still working with the best genetics on the planet.
And you might find some here....

juggernaut

juggernaut

HSO
RARE DANKNESS
BODHI
MR. NICE
SENSI SEEDS
ACE SEEDS
DIVINE
BOG..........
Start off buying the seeds that made them known, then Go back to the seed company you like.

Formallyhap

Formallyhap

Where is a reputable source for BOG seeds? I finally want to try his bubble gum line.

RealYeagerBomb

RealYeagerBomb

best beans leaps and bounds was the jungleboys TK BX1 drop and got couple crosses that were ALL keepers! "frosted kush" (Frosted cakes x TK bx1) "Caps Kush" (MAC 1 x TK bx1) Dosido x (NBK x Sunset sherbert) & Gelato 33 x Zkittle cake* (zkittles x wedding cake bx1)* - The NBK x sunset sherb crosses are some of my favs! DEF gettin the Banana punch & sundae driver from the NBK x sunset sherb crosses while there available! #2 was pHinest x Cannarado collab PB souffle Dosi x lava cake (fems and tissue culture) Cannarado's Slap N Tickle was a heavy hitter too!!!

Anthem

Anthem

best beans leaps and bounds was the jungleboys TK BX1 drop and got couple crosses that were ALL keepers! "frosted kush" (Frosted cakes x TK bx1) "Caps Kush" (MAC 1 x TK bx1) Dosido x (NBK x Sunset sherbert) & Gelato 33 x Zkittle cake* (zkittles x wedding cake bx1)* - The NBK x sunset sherb crosses are some of my favs! DEF gettin the Banana punch & sundae driver from the NBK x sunset sherb crosses while there available! #2 was pHinest x Cannarado collab PB souffle Dosi x lava cake (fems and tissue culture) Cannarado's Slap N Tickle was a heavy hitter too!!!
Going to go by today and pick some of their gear up!!!!!

RealYeagerBomb

RealYeagerBomb

Going to go by today and pick some of their gear up!!!!!
Good luck buds, plz Lmk what you score? Playin w/ fire!!! lol im excited for ya. You have an idea of what your gettin or will find out lol...

RealYeagerBomb

RealYeagerBomb

Ended up adding to my jungle boys gear; got lucky online and scored the Banana punch x (NBK x sunset sherb) Those NBK x Sunset sherbs crosses are amazing! I have the Dosido and sundae driver of it now. Super heavy and terps are off the scale !!! JBoys created "sour apple Killer" from Apple x (NBK x sunset sherb) pheno hunt. Every pack I've ran of jungleboys has had few keepers!!! Running Tiki Mad man for the first time along with Compound Genetics/ WYeast/ Cult classics/ Cannarado/ Exotic genetixs & sin city seeds. So far so Good... Just wondering what other ppl's opinions are of these and other breeders.

Did anyone get in on the Archive drop? If so what strains? They've dropped some new-new and some classics! I snagged "Doughlato" (dolato 41 x Moonbow) and 2 new strains "Ice cream cone" (snowman x face off og) "Melon Fizz" (Melonade x Moonbow) - 2mrro I'll be gettin something from exotics "red pop drop" Can't wait :)

Stay Lifted Folks 🙃☮✌

Truebluefin

Truebluefin

I have just popped CSI gear. Near on 100% germ.
Hopefully the quality continues and I don't mess it up, always a possibility there.
Looking forward to seeing how the Chitral Kush goes.
Anyone grown his Chitral out, or any of his gear ?

kaka

kaka

Supporter
csi, 707 seedbank, and archive are the people I trust the most
then hybri-tech for autos

Top Bottom