What are the Prices for MMJ in your State or Province?

• Thread starter Jimster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I read the MMJ group for Pa on Facebook and these folks are crowing about getting their 1/8 Oz for $80! Pa doesn't allow you to grow your own and initially only sold concentrates, not even flower. When you get it now, it is all pre-packaged, you can't look at it or open it, and are forced to keep it in the little container they give it to you in. Folks are feeling good about themselves strangely... kind of like... if you can afford to be smikoing the MMJ buds in Pa, you must be rich/elite. Of course, the penalty for growing your own is twice as bad to discourage folks from making sensible choices about what they are paying. In Pa, the growers pay an application fee, but after that I think it is straight capitalism. Take away the competition and you can name your price. And the politicians wonder why folks still want to grow their own!!

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Cali is ridiculous. $35-100 an eight. Some is pretty damn good but the price is insane. Haven't bought any in over a year but still like to check pricing every so often and I'm still receiving texts from a few shops.

Dispensaries have little I want and way too expensive.

Did you see the Forbes article yesterday about the study on THC effects? Great read.

I read this one the day before

mantistoboggan

mantistoboggan

Cali is ridiculous. $35-100 an eight. Some is pretty damn good but the price is insane. Haven't bought any in over a year but still like to check pricing every so often and I'm still receiving texts from a few shops.

Did you see the Forbes article yesterday about the study on THC effects? Great read.

Yeah man, federal testing has always been illegal. So THC % is basically just a random number based on what private lab tests it, and based on other tests they've run prior. There is no control. I find a good grower, and stick with places that supply their stuff. I personally think some of these labs are influenced by money, and you can just purchase %'s for your nug - as I've heard someone boast they had a strain test at 40% cannabinoids the other day. lmao. almost half of the plant matter in your nug is cannabinoids? that is amazing! I have a rusty colored bridge in California to sell you too!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Nice! Proof of what we have been saying the whole time. The old “mids” were better than modern short flowering high thc overbred weed.

I

Inferno

I live in northern cali, the problem with mass produced weed is not potency it is what it was sprayed with to keep the pests away in the large commercial grow setting.
Many pesticides get lost in the grow that never get cleaned or washed away, it makes for a crap shoot and possibility of getting very sick ingesting or smoking it.GL to all people who think they grow without chemicals because its a commercial grow by grow masters, it's just a fantasy.
Like others have said the black market is where the deals are.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i highly doubt i will live long enough to see,but as you mention jimster,they act like there rich,well you and i both know that when they figure out how much the stuff cost and the law no longer looks down on you smoking it,that they will just fade away looking for the next rebelious thrill ,think about it wasnt it so much fun smoking it eluding the man and mama,tell me i cant ,up yours hahah,well now they can have it and damn prices sore. also dont think it gonna stop mate,until they come rolled and in a legable package with a tax stamp on the bottom meaning goverment,those prices are gonna sore.
when that happens they then will use the medicinal weed to raise taxes every time they want,just as they do cigarettes and alchol right now.
no longer gas ,it cigs and brews mate that pay the way also every city way of filling there pockets ,and still get all the wants they thrive,i did say wants,not needs.
ha im still waiting on this texas lottery that was gonna put computers in the public schools oh ya the roads too hahahahh

Dan789

Dan789

After watching a recent hally420 YouTube post where she takes 26 bong rips...she was definitely higher as this went on...imho...

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

After watching a recent hally420 YouTube post where she takes 26 bong rips...she was definitely higher as this went on...imho...
I've heard her speak, she always seems ripped!🤣

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Locally there is no legal store lol, but from the usual sources its $100-150/oz. Shatter is $20-50/g, hash is $10-20/g. Legally I think it ranges from about $250-$400/oz for herb.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Locally there is no legal store lol, but from the usual sources its $100-150/oz. Shatter is $20-50/g, hash is $10-20/g. Legally I think it ranges from about $250-$400/oz for herb.
Those are good prices. Dispenses here hash is $35+ gm and bho runs $50+ mil. The only saving grace is the contaminants label, if it's real and not bought and paid for.

This place is pretty good but med only and good prices compared to others but still expensive.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Lol go on weedmaps and look at dispensaries in Colorado and prepare to be mad at the prices and quantity of selection. There is definitely some shitty stuff here, don't get me wrong. But the prices here are pretty great, especially considering there are so many options for quality. I could go to a different rec dispensary every day for a year and probably not go to them all. Sure, the taxes for recreational are close to 30%, but fuck it, I'll pay 30% taxes to my state to make the roads, parks, and infrastructure better.

It all works if it is adult use, and the adult's choice. the medical route is the scam. I'm not saying cannabis doesn't have medicinal benefits, obviously it does. But the state govt making your only legal access medicinal, and so expensive that it's insane, it's wrong. I'm from Florida. Medical there, you're paying $90 for a gram of live rosin. That is robbery.

I too live in Florida I have 2 words for you
DAB PrESS ! Lol
If ya grow ur own it pays for itself quickly!

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I too live in Florida I have 2 words for you
DAB PrESS ! Lol
If ya grow ur own it pays for itself quickly!
Agreed! Got one picked out on Amazon. $180 with shipping. I've been using a $5 hair straightener and pressing hash. Almost all oil/rosin.

mancorn

mancorn

What is with all this “cali” nonsense? Cali is the capital of Columbia, not a state in the U.S. I don't know anyone who lives in CA who every says this. Are you all transplants from Oklahoma? (Not that that there's anything wrong with Oklahoma, but bet no one calls it the Soon State). It's CA or to keep from confusing the Canucks, California.

OK, now that I got that off my chest,
479691FE 08A3 47A6 BA6C A2B0F6B36179

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
What is with all this “cali” nonsense? Cali is the capital of Columbia, not a state in the U.S. I don't know anyone who lives in CA who every says this. Are you all transplants from Oklahoma? (Not that that there's anything wrong with Oklahoma, but bet no one calls it the Soon State). It's CA or to keep from confusing the Canucks, California.

OK, now that I got that off my chest,
View attachment 987587

Man those names bother me. Connect? create? cruise? Who's coming up with this shit? Someone who likes marketing more than pot...

Latest posts

Top Bottom