What are the Prices for MMJ in your State or Province?

• Thread starter Jimster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Yes! The company lume is all over Michigan. And they want 65 an eight also! I picked up a pre 98 bubba kush, and had zero relax feel. I scoped it. No cloudy. All clear tric heads. Pulled way too early. Taste was very commercial. bag appeal was on point tho. Every strain they had was nice to look at. But how far can you get on that? I live in tourist area and all of em are buying it! Lol. So depressing.
Oh they don't even try to cure bud here. There are a couple growers who put out pretty decent shit but I mean....the prices.

frebo

frebo

In S. Oregon 1/8’s can cost you $40-70, but I just found a dispensary selling “Machine Trimmed” little popcorn like buds(the left overs)
for $30 a 1/4 oz.
B482ACFA E551 4631 9351 EC8B1949B93F

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

You hit it on the head. It’s a tourist thing now, when I drive by the MA dispensaries have more CT and NY plates than the homestate.

Self empowerment is were it’s at!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Gotta go to the black market bro, did you see the kush mints little Dabbie picked up when he made that smoking thread? I would have even bought an ounce for myself!
But the black market sounds so scary though. On a serious note, people are still getting robbed and murdered buying fucking eigths in parking lots. I blame prohibition and the government. Fuck the system. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
But the black market sounds so scary though. On a serious note, people are still getting robbed and murdered buying fucking eigths in parking lots. I blame prohibition and the government. Fuck the system. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Ya got to watch your p and q’s in the BM. People getting robbed for eights in a parking lot sounds like craigslist to me. LoL
This happened when regulation came into play as so many people started growing and wanted to sell some weed but didn’t know where to sell it.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

~nugzz

But the “black market” for weed is usually just a neighbor or someone that lives down the block. Its not normally like a crack house. Been buying at folks kitchen tables since i was 12.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
But the “black market” for weed is usually just a neighbor or someone that lives down the block. Its not normally like a crack house. Been buying at folks kitchen tables since i was 12.
If you're part of your community, sure. A lot of people move somewhere and don't know anybody, but want bud. That's a lot more risky.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Ya got to watch your p and q’s in the BM. People getting robbed for eights in a parking lot sounds like craigslist to me. LoL
This happened when regulation came into play as so many people started growing and wanted to sell some weed but didn’t know where to sell it.
I think you guys might have missed my sarcasm about the big bad black market haha. On the other hand, it is saddening that money in the black market has time and time again brought guns and violence into many markets. I was more so just trying to shake my finger at the man for prohibition haha. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

If you're part of your community, sure. A lot of people move somewhere and don't know anybody, but want bud. That's a lot more risky.

I have never had a problem in a new town or state (except for quality).

Weed is a social thing. But i guess buying it can be a skill.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I think you guys might have missed my sarcasm about the big bad black market haha. On the other hand, it is saddening that money in the black market has time and time again brought guns and violence into many markets. I was more so just trying to shake my finger at the man for prohibition haha. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

I missed the sarcasm. ;-)

Moshmen

Moshmen

More people accept it in today’s world , I agre has become very social , always able to find it but yeah quality/price has been an issue in the past - but hey ain’t that why we grow? Quality control

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Yeah I agree after thinking about it. I meet people pretty easily.
I thought I read you used to sell cars. So I'd imagine.

I'm just saying that socially awkward people who don't make friends easily deserve the ability to purchase bud safely too!

SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS! JUSTICE FOR AWKWARD STONERS!!!!!!

frebo

frebo

Ya I guess top shelf has a different meaning depending who you ask.
I’m happy to report prices are on the rise again, I was as low as 1250 now it’s back to 17-18. Also heard Cali prices are on the rise this year as well.
Two years ago there was a grow everywhere you looked in S. Oregon and the price plummeted to $400. There were a lot less growers last year, but then came all the Hemp growers and by late fall there were fields of rotting Hemp. Supply and demand once again dictates price. There are less Hemp grows this year and more big commercial cannabis grows, especially greenhouses.(last fall rain came early and many growers lost out to mold and rot.) The black market here has all but disappeared with a dispensary every block. SO, I have no idea what an LB would be worth here.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Two years ago there was a grow everywhere you looked in S. Oregon and the price plummeted to $400. There were a lot less growers last year, but then came all the Hemp growers and by late fall there were fields of rotting Hemp. Supply and demand once again dictates price. There are less Hemp grows this year and more big commercial cannabis grows, especially greenhouses.(last fall rain came early and many growers lost out to mold and rot.) The black market here has all but disappeared with a dispensary every block. SO, I have no idea what an LB would be worth here.
Outdoor weed isn’t gonna pay shit these days, if your getting 5-800 a unit you are doing ok.
The number one quality people want today is looks. They don’t give a shit how long the high last or how tasty it is it has to have looks first. That’s most important. So you have to give the people what they want if you want them to pay.
Everyone here (Co.) cuts their outdoor early because of the weather as I’m sure the same thing happens in Oregon.

OilHead

OilHead

In CO it ranges, but on average I'm not paying more than $40 for a TOP shelf 1/8 of flower, and that's top brand name. A lot of places have deals you can walk out the door with an ounce of flower for less than $120. Some of it isn't top shelf, but it is better than ANY medical flower I ever got in Florida. Medical in FL is a fucking joke.
Magnolia Roads in Boulder had a few strains at $55/ounce for awhile. Not their best stuff, but at that price I couldn't complain. Most CO prices are way more than that from what I've seen, but some decent options are definitely around.
Recently the prices for MMJ have been reaching crazy levels in Pennsylvania, with 1/8 Oz going for $80 or more for some brands, concentrates are going up to $85 or more per half gram. What bugs me is that the state makes very little from the sales, the growers are complaining they aren't making money from it, but they are selling their wares for the equivalent of $640/Oz.
Is this insanity everywhere?
Holy shit, even for top shelf that's WAYYY too much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom