What are the top 3 strains your currently after?

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
What's up farmers:)

Was sitting around with a group of homies and we all brought like 5-10 different strains to have a mini canna cup. We got to talking about strains we have smoked and would love to have cuts of in our garden or strains we just have never been able to. Come across and would love to see what the hypes all about.
Now I realize geographically strain popularity changes pretty dramatically. So I figured I'd come on here and start this thread being there are people from all over the world on here and figure out what people are really going after from all around.
So here's basically what's up....list the 3 strains that are at the top of your must have list.
This is not a I have this or that and looking to trade for this or that thread. Just a thread to discuss what people are gunning for. Who knows, maybe some of these awesome breeders on this site may pop in and realize they have a cut that tons of people want and do a breeding project with it:)
Let the lists begin ~Smf~

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I'll play. . .had to give this some thought. Fort Collins Cough. SweetTooth. Violator Kush. Holy Grail Kush. Kosher Kush. I've never grown any diesels or pure chems. Can't wait to run some of the RD stuff I'm mothering currently. Is that more then 3? ;)

outwest

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll play. . .had to give this some thought. Fort Collins Cough. SweetTooth. Violator Kush. Holy Grail Kush. Kosher Kush. I've never grown any diesels or pure chems. Can't wait to run some of the RD stuff I'm mothering currently. Is that more then 3? ;)

outwest
Lol more than three but non the less, a very nice want list brotha.

JK420

JK420

These are mine..Given I'm not in a friendly area and have never met another experienced grower. Only strains I can get are in seed form, but I'd love to get my hands on these cuts.

Original Diesel
Pre 98 Bubba Kush
Dabney Blue

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll list mine...my current at this second list. It changes often....
-pure kush (the fruity loop kush one, not the bubba one)
-some of the cookie cuts (animal cookies, GSC, or the one called just cookies)
-alien tech or an alien kush f1

....a man can dream cant he lol ~Smf~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Some ole cut of White Rhino (maybe Oregon) The bubble made me see tracers.
The NL5 x Haze from the dam
Some crazy insane sativa I will never have the room or patients to grow myself.
The sativa comment made me laugh. Funny shit

I have a pk cut that will finish both ways depending on how strong you feed her

Since we're daydreamin...
The original sour diesel
Tennesee hawgsbreath
Sweet nightmare

That's pretty wild about the pk. Good to know. Also nice list brotha

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

i'll second loompa's headband
indiana bubblegum cut
chemo cut

dz1pnk... i have the tenn hawgsbreath clone, it's pretty good but not worthy of a top 3 imho, 8-8.5 maybe but certainly no more

fwiw

Latest posts

Top Bottom