What are these spots

• Thread starter Polcatz89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Polcatz89

Happy frog soil...vegged for 7weeks...first week of flower i aerated 1tablespoon terp tea bloom 1 tablespoon mollases and 2mg cal mag in a 2quart bucket ...it may have started before the first feeding thi which was 7days into flower

P

Polcatz89

Got worse so i hit it again w tea tonight just to see if it was defincy...doubt it ...figuring toxicith and flushing when pots dry...any help or pointers on how to avoid this next time would be great...btw diff strain same seed time same lights same feed time right next to her looks excellent

20191012 212011
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Too much of that bloom stuff. Phosphorous likely locking out other nutrients.

Flush with fresh water until clearish and a low ec. Then feed a low to moderate strength dose of a complete balanced all purpose or grow fertilizer.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

One thing to remember about soil is that things take time, reactions are not immediate. So if you apply a tea today you won't see results for a week. While you may very well have a toxicity it could easily be a lack of nutrients from the outset. If you didn't apply any fertilizer through your 7 week veg its very likely your plant is dealing with a deficiency. There is some food in Happy Frog but only enough for two or three weeks without additional nutrients.

P

Polcatz89

Thanks for all the replys guys i appreciate it and im sure the plants will too...GROW WITH LOVE

Top Bottom