What Are These Thcbay Strains That Catch My Eye?

• Thread starter MeJuana
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MeJuana

MeJuana

Sometimes I notice a strain that sounds interesting from the ads on the forum. But I try to look up the strain to find information and there's nothing listed anywhere, by anyone. I am not one of those people who enjoy going first.

Is it because I always look at the newest strains?
Med Mans Special Kush

lostnNorcal

lostnNorcal

What I don't understand with a lot of them is if the strain isn't just the result of chuckin pollen then where's the proof? Where's the pics? If I was a legit breeder and spent years creating a strain like many claim I would create online logs of the grows. Pics of the original mother and male plants.
I'm not saying there aren't some great genetics to be found on the bay, cause I have found a few gems, but breeders on many sites don't even have a decent pic or a pic of the strain.

mack 10

mack 10

yes, this is true.
poly hybrids x poly hybrid.. Is a joke
why don't some breeders start actually breeding some
true breeding strains? (and actually document it, like you say,they can't show you any pics.)
Don't get me wrong you can find good plants within most packs of seed but stable lines... No chance.
We want stable lines of super dank which will produce the goods each generation.
Not some random hybrid of hybrids with zero work, other than spraying with cs/sts or just straight random pollen chuck. ( which any of us could do)

Top Bottom