What are these white dots microscope

• Thread starter Komonsense
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Komonsense

So I noticed one leave had some white dots on the top side of leaf very small so I scoped them will include pics, I also took a pic with another leaf without the white dots for comparison im pretty sure im looking at stomata and possibly water coming out I watered recently but the white spots have been there a a few days now they don’t wipe off. I also included another picture of a white spec there’s a few on my leaves here and there and they almost look like crystals under a microscope. I’ve scoped for bugs can’t find anything anyone know what im looking at ?? Any input would be greatly appreciated. The plant itself seems to be healthy overall I’ll include pic.

What are these white dots microscope
What are these white dots microscope 2
What are these white dots microscope 3
What are these white dots microscope 4
What are these white dots microscope 5
What are these white dots microscope 6
What are these white dots microscope 7
What are these white dots microscope 8
What are these white dots microscope 9
the rrock

the rrock

So I noticed one leave had some white dots on the top side of leaf very small so I scoped them will include pics, I also took a pic with another leaf without the white dots for comparison im pretty sure im looking at stomata and possibly water coming out I watered recently but the white spots have been there a a few days now they don’t wipe off. I also included another picture of a white spec there’s a few on my leaves here and there and they almost look like crystals under a microscope. I’ve scoped for bugs can’t find anything anyone know what im looking at ?? Any input would be greatly appreciated. The plant itself seems to be healthy overall I’ll include pic.
bug eggs?

K

Komonsense

bug eggs?
I don’t think so I scoped the whole plant for bugs didn’t see anything and every single leaf has these some are clear some are greenish and the ones in question are white. my plant looks healthy so I doubt it would be bugs or I would be seeing some sort of non microscopic visual cue on the plant being as they are on every single centimeter of every single leaf

K

Komonsense

The big crystal rock looking things in 2 of the pics I believe are dandruff lol I scoped my head and found a piece of drandruff that looks very similar

Chip.Douglas

Chip.Douglas

I have something similar on my plant that's about to go in flower I'm hitting it with h202 just in case even though I'm sure it's just triches better safe then sorry going into flower

T

tmd7088

I think I may have the same problem. I’ll have to look that up, haven’t heard of trichomes yet. Most searches for me have said white powdery mildew but I’m not so sure.

A4DA73C0 625D 4CAE BBD3 8756FFF2C814
DD7F4054 2D2E 4AF6 B179 737206F8D425
AFC742E6 8F80 410F 8282 7C99B79ED353
09D3470A B7BB 4F85 9FC4 1727A576C324
T

tmd7088

No, I don’t have anything to magnify. This is my first grow. I’ve read some but mostly winging it. They’ve been pretty good until very recently. I guess I need to inspect closer. If it is caused by insects what should I do? Thank you for any input!

K

Komonsense

No, I don’t have anything to magnify. This is my first grow. I’ve read some but mostly winging it. They’ve been pretty good until very recently. I guess I need to inspect closer. If it is caused by insects what should I do? Thank you for any input!
You can use neem oil diluted with some water for a foliar spray. Diatomaceous earth is good for preventing pests in your soil. You can always go natural and buy some predators like rove beetles, praying mantis for your leaves and branches predatory mites, and beneficial nematodes for the soil. are you outdoors ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom