What are those brown “claws”?

• Thread starter Elon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Elon

Elon

Hi there,
First post here :) I’ve been wondering what are the brown “claws” on the plant? Perhaps a sign of a problem?

It’s been 85 days since this auto blueberry sprouted. Do you think the girl is ready for harvest? ☺️

Many thanks!

What are those brown claws
What are those brown claws 2
What are those brown claws 3
growsince79

growsince79

Hi there,
First post here :) I’ve been wondering what are the brown “claws” on the plant? Perhaps a sign of a problem?

It’s been 85 days since this auto blueberry sprouted. Do you think the girl is ready for harvest? ☺️

Many thanks!
Those are pollen sacks, and they already ruined the crop.😪

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Dear OP -

The time for asking advice was long ago. That plant is super sad. Not sure if there would be anything redeeming about that particular harvest, but if you’re outta weed I guess it’s worth a shot.

Pop new seeds now and start doing some homework. In a hundred days you will be in much better shape.

Elon

Elon

Thanks guys! Just read up on it. Quite interesting… had no idea a female plant could turn hemaphrodite! Guess I’ll be tossing this one out.
Am I right to assume my 2 months old and another 3 weeks old plants grown in the same wardrobe have been pollinated and should be tossed as well?

Elon

Elon

Thanks guys! Just read up on it. Quite interesting… had no idea a female plant could turn hemaphrodite! Guess I’ll be tossing this one out.
Am I right to assume my 2 months old and another 3 weeks old plants grown in the same wardrobe have been pollinated and should be tossed as well?
Just read another article saying it can spread to other plants, will take a closer look in the morning.
Hopefully I can at least salvage the 3 week auto since it’s still in pre-flowering phase

8671D34F 7FAA 4AB3 9C2A 4F1E2CDDA17F
A72EB9DC 89F4 4905 A261 0A183DD19388
Elon

Elon

Hello again 👋🏻

I’ve just inspected my other plants and one of them has those balls, but without the hairs found in female plants. No visible pollen sacks though. Any chance it’s another hermie?

thanks!

2752CD66 BFD5 40B4 A3BC 0FA5B5B299B6
2AE8B432 B775 46E5 8014 B77B324A7191
EA8FAFE4 72B2 4AB8 9A63 91FB391B551B
Moshmen

Moshmen

Hello again 👋🏻

I’ve just inspected my other plants and one of them has those balls, but without the hairs found in female plants. No visible pollen sacks though. Any chance it’s another hermie?

thanks!
That one looks totally female - the goes in the leaves may be a concern ? Something eating it?

Elon

Elon

That one looks totally female - the goes in the leaves may be a concern ? Something eating it?
Thank you! Yup, a couple of days ago a butterfly flew out of the wardrobe. Probably been eating it for a while. The plant should still be fine though right?

Top Bottom