what are you cracking for 2020 outdoor?! so excited for michigans season!!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaganja

shaganja

pretty pumped for this 2020 summer season! live up north, so we crack em now for outdoor end of may. hopefully the frost will go earlier this year. its been a
pretty easy winter. anyway, am cracking way more than i have room for, but usually give em away to friends who wanna grow in the summer. am most excited for a bodhi cross we did (phone home x iranian) x unicorn roadkill. am geeked to run a stinky dark strain! cracked 33 of em! lol anyway, here's my list for the summer:
iranian x sinai
durban poison (cannabiogen. running inside. long sativa)
wild thailand (also inside.) putting these together as the first leg of thcv project. buddy running malawi gold as step three.
acaranian gold. f3. i run it alot because it feels happy and high, and have noticed a very stinky pheno that is so dank! was too late to seed it. have to say, it feels like the dank from skunk comes alot from the aca side. maybe the way it reacts with the hindu is how that nasty road kill shit happens.
blueberry hill x blueberry headband.
triangle kush leaner of last seasons phone home x iranian.
fire o.g. bagseed from detroit
skywalker kush bagseed detroit.
quantum kush. excited for this medical strain from homegrown natural wonders. wanna use this to start a brain strain! have a few p.t.s.d. freinds, and just ppl who have anxiety. i had a tramatic brain injury, and now need this type to help keep me chill.
harley m.d. also medical, but cbd medical. parents chocolate lab has seizures. gonna r.s.o. it for him.
using homemade airpot s.i.p.'s. also use air stones in water resevoir. hydro/soil i guess. use michigan soil. whay buy foxfarm from cali when we have smokin tomatoes, M3, detroit nutrient company, and prolly a couple others i havent found yet! lol have decided to stop using bottle nutes. just compost tea, mammoth p, and a little uv! lol im a poet! anyway guys and girls thats my list for summer in north michigan! WHAT ARE YA RUNNING THIS SEASON!?

ru knuts

ru knuts

I've clones my wedding cake, Do-Si-Dos and have a couple of big bud seeds. Being in Michigan also, I'm going to adhere to the 12 plant limit and greatful to the people Michigan for giving me this opportunity.

shaganja

shaganja

I've clones my wedding cake, Do-Si-Dos and have a couple of big bud seeds. Being in Michigan also, I'm going to adhere to the 12 plant limit and greatful to the people Michigan for giving me this opportunity.
cookie stuff? nice! my first time tasting cookie genetics. i get why so popular! am running my first cookie line right now, because of that! exotic genetics mooseknuckle jockey, and zerbert by backpack boyz in cali i think. bagseed from dispo in detroit. both have .25% g.s.c. in them, so gonna make a u.p. cookie! lol

Top Bottom