What are you doing now Woods Eh!

• Thread starter woodsmaneh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

So some times I feel like doing stuff and some days I don't so this is what you get, warning I'm the guy your parents warned you about, so one on my med patents got into a fight with his gf and had to move his plants and I got them, funny thing is I also sold him the seeds and so on. So last go I grew 8 of the fucking ugliest plants I ever saw, looked like broccoli, I still have one hanging that I took to the end but I cut 6 others down after 4 weeks. Now I did get some blueberry from him and that's a funny story. He has asked me for 3 months to get him some but I could not find any to sell him so after bugging the shit out of me I gave him 2 seeds I had in my collection from Dutch Passion. So here they are at week 2.

http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/seeds/product/blueberry/
What are you doing now woods eh
What are you doing now woods eh 2
What are you doing now woods eh 3
What are you doing now woods eh 4

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Dutch Treat can throw some great nugs! I know a guy with a stellar cut. Love to trade him when he has it. Never seen it grown; grabbing a chair.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Here is a pix of my broccoli plant, I'll make oil from it. Have no idea what it is, came from a buddy who had to move.
IMGP9157
IMGP9158

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Ever been to Thailand so were drinking and smoking some of the local stuff and my buddy see's this knockout lady and he goes over and buys her a drink and is chatting her up and he's all over her, so about 40 min later the girl sitting with me says to me your friend like lady boy? I was laughing so hard they thought I was having a seizure, well my buddy leaves with her and comes back in 1/2 hour. He's all freaked out and I'm still laughing, he made me promise not to tell anyone lol well be careful as there are all kinds of traps.... over there

I told everyone about it when we got back

Priceless016

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

WOW what a great day had our duck race to raise money for the local food bank and some other projects, kids had a
great time and no ducks were injured in this adventure. Can't show you to many pix but here are some....
It's good to give back to the community...

I do fund raising for NGO's and other none profit orgs. Good Karma, next month I'm doing a show and shine for bikes to raise money for the children s hospital

Ya I'm a saint, not fucking likely, but some times people need help, got mad skills, so

and the winning duck is #??
We sell tickets and each ticket buys you a numbered duck, we toss them in the river and the first 3 ducks across the finish line win $$$
IMGP9265
use them for good in other areas..

Peace

:cool:
IMGP9237
IMGP9239
IMGP9251

Top Bottom