What are you smoking right now fellow patients?

• Thread starter kripplecreek
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kripplecreek

Smoking some no name skunk someone brought over and wow for flavor it is superb! Fruity start then something spicy? then skunky!

Hope this one is good for pains.

For the high I dont know it doesnt seem to go anywhere ive smoked .5 a gram and think thats about it for me. Maybe its slow to hit! If it medicated like it tasted wow will post how it was after these messages!
:cake:bongsmi:

R

RareDanknessRep

Smoking on some Jedi OG with some Skywalker full melt hash on top :)

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Smoking on some Jedi OG with some Skywalker full melt hash on top :)
Are you using a lightsabre to vape? cuz that's skillz! :)

I just finished my first taste of Swiss Cheese (origins unknown to me atm). Nice cut, for sure. Chopped a month ago, it cured up quite nice!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
just smoked a fat spliff of white d with a few pinches of wifi kief thrown in there - tasty tasty

K

kripplecreek

Damn those all sound good! Im using a whip vaporizer to smoke this nameless but friggin outstanding taste indica/sativa the high still goes nowhere but wow the taste is awesome :cake:bongsmi: my eyes are blood red so this is a very "functional" high if no one could see your eyes or if you are working around the house etc so its nice

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
Casey Jones, Headband, Berry Whites Dream(Berry White x Blue Dream), White Royal Kush(Berry White x Royal Kush), damn i like variety.

K

kripplecreek

Maui sounds good right now! Something uplifting to keep my day going!

Im not smoking anything right now drinking some cannabis coffee I made yesterday. I think it was too much in the pot..my eyes were fine and I was comfortably numb then boom my eyes started leaking and all I wanted to do was nap :cake:bongsmi:

Medicine woman in the coffee pot btw so I guess technically thats whats in my bowl right now :harvest:

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I'm burnin some church on this fine sunday afternoon...That sounded so black metal..:)

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
The chick i used to work with played G-n-R so much i thought i was going to have to jump out of the window..lol

K

kripplecreek

lol rock some hagar then! rollin! heavy metal! :cake:bongsmi: Makes me want to see heavy metal now with some edibles.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

ATM, Im swithcing off and on between the Blackberry and the Dr Funk.:animbong: -PDX

J

Johhnydope48th

Alien og , sour bubble , blackcherry all in a fat element cheers my friends

YaaMon

YaaMon

Blue City Diesel, Blueberry OG, Pineapple Haze, SFV OG Kush, Cin X, Tahoe OG Kush, Lemon Sour Diesel and some SFV OGK full melt bubble.

Top Bottom