What Are Your Favorite Papers?

• Thread starter Growin Grass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Just curious, JOB fan myself, what do you roll with?

Bodean

Bodean

I like zig zag ultra thin or elements 1.25. When I can find them in my area.

gwheels

gwheels

rizzla super thin. And everti,e I burn one i say why didnt i warm up the arizer vape :)

RAW papers suck. Anything made out of paper sucks (in the great white north that is export and players papers).

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Zigs, ate my first one when I was six washed it down with my first bong water drink in 1976. No joke about the bong water.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Don't know what this guy is talking about, raw papers are the way to go. Love the cones. Makes it easy and best flavor imho.

The Terps

The Terps

Anything thin mostly zig zag ultra thins cause every corner store carries them if I go to a smoke shop raws or elements. My question is do you really think you could do a blind smoke test Pepsi challenge, see if you could tell the difference from one to another. Anyways thin to win

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Yes if you use clear cellulose papers you will taste them in a blind lineup vs paper.

They burn clean, no taste. The flavor is all smoke. I use to only use them when rolling flowers back in the day.

Tricky to use but enhances your smoking session a good bit. When compared to papers.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

The c
Yes if you use clear cellulose papers you will taste them in a blind lineup vs paper.

They burn clean, no taste. The flavor is all smoke. I use to only use them when rolling flowers back in the day.

Tricky to use but enhances your smoking session a good bit. When compared to papers.
The clear ones I've seen act like they are made of plastic. The way they melt weirds me out

Juicin

Juicin

The c

The clear ones I've seen act like they are made of plastic. The way they melt weirds me out

Yea I don't like the way my saliva makes the paper act like some cellophane above a lighter.

IMO cellophane is sort of apples and oranges. Certainly not a conventional joint.

I like Job 1.25s, just always bought them. I don't have a better reason than that

icanfarm

icanfarm

Naked papers from royal blunts like a raw a little bit bigger and they stay stuck

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I use the same brand my Grandfather use to roll his cigarette with they have been around for many many years , TALLY HO .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
ive never smoked tobacco so I'm strictly Ital , my wife travelles a lot in Europe and mixes hers over there but at home she stops and smokes straight , I can't say much about anyone else I don't smoke with anyone else I stay out of the way .

dan1989

dan1989

ive never smoked tobacco so I'm strictly Ital , my wife travelles a lot in Europe and mixes hers over there but at home she stops and smokes straight , I can't say much about anyone else I don't smoke with anyone else I stay out of the way .

Because the stuff is so expensive in UK/Europe :( good for me though :D

Douglas.C

Douglas.C

Zig-Zags: Thinnest rolling *cardboard* most readily available.

Element Ultra-Thins: Something has changed with these and they're much harsher than they used to be

Cellulose: Gack! Nasty flavor, at least for those who are ultra-sensitive to flavor.

Rizzla: Even their ultra-thins turn me off, did they change like elements?

Raw: Least flavor addition I know of, I use these when I can find them.

Preference? Clean glass or titanium pipe, every time. Joints are for convenience or for those who need the temp fluctuations it causes to really feel properly medicated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom