What Are Your Favorite Seed Banks?

• Thread starter waincox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waincox

waincox

What are your favorite seed banks when you consider genetics + reliability + availability + pricing?

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Greenpoint, Great Lakes Genetics, and Oregon Elite Seeds are my top three. All are in the USA and I'm pretty sure they all offer worldwide shipping.
Greenpoint just sent me an order of 3 packs of seeds before they had the money from me. All it took was sending them an email with the tracking number for the cash payment and they shipped my seeds. I've never heard of any seed bank doing that so that kind of customer service in an era of rip off seed banks gets #1 on my list✌

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Methisto USA autoflowers only, crop king USA, pacific seeds, dc seed exchange, Oregon elite seeds, over seas Nirvana, original seeds.

waincox

waincox

Methisto USA autoflowers only, crop king USA, pacific seeds, dc seed exchange, Oregon elite seeds, over seas Nirvana, original seeds.
I'm looking to order more autoflowers, so Mephisto seems to have quality autos? I'll take a look, thanks!

Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

Speakeasy Seedbank, trusted and solid genetics.. pricey but of course worth it. Just received mine.

Top Bottom