What are your favourite Haze Crosses?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I'm still a fan of NL#5 x haze. List yours. Here are some of mine.
Jack Herer, Nevilles Haze, Super Lemon Haze.
Amnesia Haze is the best/ strongest .

the rrock

the rrock

First ordered NL5xHaze in 83 from sensi catalog and grew it for almost 20 years straight and mADE a bunch of crosses and still grow some every once in a while,best was a cross with BSHW.These strains helped get my kids schooling paid for. Today its Blue Dream that is a good haze cross

juggernaut

juggernaut

I'm running some blue dream. A top strain for me in the past. I'm testing to find a keeper along with SecretFormula, Face on Fire,Acapulco Gold and Chemdog #4 X CSC. The future is looking good :)

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Do y'all use breeders for your blue dream strains? If so, which ones and why? Does anyone know of people doing the same strain across different breeders and testing the output? I've got Humboldt's going atm and it's been great through a month of veg.

As far as favorites... lemon haze, blue dream, and super silver haze are lovely. Just popped a few hazy beans (Siberian haze, critical super silver haze, C99, G13 haze) so I'm on a bit of a haze research bender. 😄

juggernaut

juggernaut

HSO is my fav seed company. I'm always happy. I didn't think any other seed co offered it. Around $120 for 5 females how can u go wrong. I've never had a bad blue dream seed out of 10 seeds.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I never thought of Jack Herer as a Haze cross, but it most certainly is and is probably the top of my list. I like the Original Haze from Flying Dutchman; Its been a decade since I grew it but it was great when I had it.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

HSO is my fav seed company. I'm always happy. I didn't think any other seed co offered it. Around $120 for 5 females how can u go wrong. I've never had a bad blue dream seed out of 10 seeds.

If HSO sold landrace genetics I'd probably buy like 75% of my beans from there. 😄 I've loved everything of theirs, actually just popped gorilla breath and three blue kings last night and have black dog in the final weeks of flowering.

juggernaut

juggernaut

blue dream. EM Dog, lee roy, green crack were all good every time. pics and review of gorilla breath and blue dog please.

BigCube

BigCube

Super lemon haze for me hands down. Silver haze was pretty good too.

juggernaut

juggernaut

I never thought of Jack Herer as a Haze cross, but it most certainly is and is probably the top of my list. I like the Original Haze from Flying Dutchman; Its been a decade since I grew it but it was great when I had it.
Thanks bro As soon as I get a GH then I'm getting some Original Haze....... Sounds awesome. It will go beside my Nevilles Haze.
TYVM

juggernaut

juggernaut

SLH gave me the jitters. A lot of anxiety. I tried it 3 times. 30 seeds and It wasn't good for me. Sad for me SLH is a legend

Top Bottom