• Thread starter Canalchemist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weedseed420

Weedseed420

Well-Known Farmer
Supporter
Super silver haze is great.I made a purple haze x querkle that has promise
yes iv all so got scraps puple haze x querkle cross just put 3 down 2 up all ready in 48 hrs this mix is going to be a winner im really hopeing for good things from this cross i cant w8 to put her in flower

Ecompost

Ecompost

we have very luckily got our own mate, from travels and locals. We have some African strains, Durban, Malawi Swazi, Ethi Highland, Some OG Hindu Kush from Kalhua Valley and a red beard Thai.
We just got some stuff from Charles reefer that looks to have some great bases, and we have run Dr grinspoon recently which is thumping if a little odd, like smoking a birds nest aesthetically but so good taste and peow
we are lucky to have contacts in areas locally that know what to look for and honestly, most people we met give them up for a few dollars and a smile worst case.
I'd love some South/ Central America strains we dont have any, people have passed stuff, but you need to go get them yaself to be sure and thats more fun too :-)
Nice post, so lovely plants growing and being discussed.

Oldman Green

Oldman Green

Hi farmers....
@Moondawg420
This is our keeper Red Khyber male
20160123 114253 1

Best vibes!!!!!

chillywilly

chillywilly

If u can find the original sssc skunk #1
in their old catalogue show a Thai/Mex/Afghani the other ones show were Columbian/Mex/ Afghani...
O do recall in 84 in New Mexico, the skunk then was very Sativa like, bright green, and crystalized that was super stacked, thin flowers not thick and plump, smell is out the door it would almost make u puke if u didn't know what it was, but surprisingly , the taste very pungent fruity flavor and strong cerebral effect... All strains I know of from that era from Cali... Big skunk, big Bud, Afghani skunk, haze was rare... But those strains then had different floral structure than today...
Peace...
cw

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

@chillywilly loved that cartoon when I was like 5. Brings back good memories. I always sing the song when it's cold outside. "It's chilly willy the penguin, I shake until I am blue. My head is hot and my feet are cold, ha he chachoo!"

Afghan landrace for me.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
If they ever get DNA testing for cannabis they might discover that Skunk #1 is the most widespread genetics combo. Naturally the individual landraces would be everywhere Skunk #1 is and more. Many breeders were using it.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I would want an Afghani, Columbian, Mexican, Thai, Cambodian and Nigerian.

Somebody should put this together and call it the Home Breeder 6 Pack. Or have different combos of whatever anybody else mentioned in this thread.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Yah Mon !!
didn't mention yet the many Mexi strains at the time and oh the Columbian Red!!!, and one called Columbian Grey, long banana buds and long stringy flowers, def Sativa put u on your ass with the joint still lit, u wake up still lit then smoke , then out like a light, it goes on till u put it out...lol...the old hawaii'n zs...
Peace..cw

william76

william76

There a couple of cat piss I belive 1 is no cal cat piss the other so cal cay piss or there's stink bomb that has some in I belive not really my thing though :)
The catpiss phenols in many strains,nl,skunk,haze,i like em,lol,76

Top Bottom