What bro science do you use even though you know it may do nothing?

• Thread starter RookieBC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Do you have a homeless guy named Pete guarding your grow he made me so the same thing to get into my grow room back in the day. Always made me say the password problem was he didn't know the password so you just had to say anything strange enough and you were in if you looked like my picture laminated to the back of the door. Weird part was I never hired the guy he was just inside one day stayed for a couple grows and was gone. He said he wanted a warm place to sleep and I needed to feed him once a day and buy him sunglasses and those eye masks for sleeping. I missed that guy didn't even steal anything just pissed a message on the wall one day and never saw him again. It said, "beksn soggf io38876b!." Pete couldn't read or write so I don't know what he meant but I know that he meant it.
Password is "Ken sent me" 😁

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

I can see why you have issues with your grows, Holy water works. It's early, but I Think the priest is having his coffee. Get this barrel in the truck.

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Indeed. There's science....

Biowave hydro d9200

When science is manifested into broscience

Broscience

And then there's reality of truth

Egg beater

RookieBC

RookieBC

Indeed. There's science....

View attachment 1122312

When science is manifested into broscience

View attachment 1122313

And then there's reality of truth

View attachment 1122314
I don't know what that first thing is burning not falling for that again I don't care how hot she is nothing bigger than a finger is going up there 😂🤣. Is that a subsonic Harmonic resonator? Patent pending. Why wouldn't I just buy that probably $2000-$8000 plug it in and measure the frequency return it and just buy a speaker and have it okay that same note aka frequency all day long. It's either going to be very low or very high. Subsonic means it the waves are moving slower than the speed of sound through air. When an object moves at a speed slower than the speed of sound in the medium, it creates circular shaped sound waves inside one another. So it's not Ultrasonic a high pitched frequency that's inaudible to humans or Infrasonic a low pitched frequency audible to humans. That machine claims neither just the harmonic waves it produces travel slower than the speed of sound. So are they audible? I out a fishtank on a speaker once every fish died from the sounds waves and vibration. Somebody buy one and use a guitar tuner and tell me the frequency and the note okayed and I can duplicate it for $30. You know a product is super uselfulk when there isn't a single review online and the only guy I ever saw say he bought one said alright they have a 90 day money back guarantee I bought it then never made another post

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
I don't know what that first thing is burning not falling for that again I don't care how hot she is nothing bigger than a finger is going up there 😂🤣. Is that a subsonic Harmonic resonator? Patent pending. Why wouldn't I just buy that probably $2000-$8000 plug it in and measure the frequency return it and just buy a speaker and have it okay that same note aka frequency all day long. It's either going to be very low or very high. Subsonic means it the waves are moving slower than the speed of sound through air. When an object moves at a speed slower than the speed of sound in the medium, it creates circular shaped sound waves inside one another. So it's not Ultrasonic a high pitched frequency that's inaudible to humans or Infrasonic a low pitched frequency audible to humans. That machine claims neither just the harmonic waves it produces travel slower than the speed of sound. So are they audible? I out a fishtank on a speaker once every fish died from the sounds waves and vibration. Somebody buy one and use a guitar tuner and tell me the frequency and the note okayed and I can duplicate it for $30. You know a product is super uselfulk when there isn't a single review online and the only guy I ever saw say he bought one said alright they have a 90 day money back guarantee I bought it then never made another post

Marty McFly nailed the DIY 😎

I've only seen the Biowave be brought up once on a weed forum and it was a guy who showed it in a pic sitting on a shelf at a hydro store. He said it was awesome but he also never showed anything he ever grew and would brag about owning all the most expensive shit you could own for growing but never showed any of it at his house or grow room, always in a store on a display. Also claimed to own all of this other expensive stuff and after a while it just seemed like the guy was full of 💩 and sought out attention on a weed forum. It was pretty creepy.
All other reviews or blogs are just regurgitated sales pitches from Biowave copied and pasted as a review.
When it comes to those sorts of things then anything can be claimed as beneficial. One could start a rumor the buzzing sound from mag ballasts grows bigger buds and I guarantee somebody would buy some old mag clunkers thinking it's true.😋

RookieBC

RookieBC

Yup I wanted to publish an actual book of straight bullshit for everything life, plants, but out a couple things in it that are 100% try and date the book like 1936 and go to the library and cut the blank pages out of old books from the time period because they always have blank pages at the front and back. Get some old dried up ink and bring it to life again type it out on my 1930s Underwood typewriter and buy an old crappy cheap hard cover book that's blank put it on my book and pretend to find it in 2050 or actually just leave it somewhere it'll for sure be found and read and have the craziest stuff that we didn't understand at the beginning of every chapter completely mapped out and right along with some Nostradamus predictions so whoever reads it is like WTF but the deeper into the chapter you get is just bullshit horrible advice and see how many idiots follow it blindly because the beginning was totally legit and all right

Top Bottom