What C.T. sells in there stores

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I got a med card so i can cultivate, first time customers get a 25% discount, i just luv hash and bought something called Rareadin 555 all it says is indica 1g 555mg thca, it is like no other hash i ever smoked, back in the day all i smoked was hash, black red blonde ect, this stuff is soft and does not taste very good, but it does get u very couchlocked high, so you grind up a bit of flower add a bit of hashish and top it off with indica kief 2g of hashish and 1 g of kief came to $80 but dont forget i got 25% off ! I would never buy flower, and probably will never go back just needed card to grow and treated myself is all. To bad it was not old school hashish like up in Canada.

What ct sells in there stores
What ct sells in there stores 2
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Nice. Hash is making a comeback and it's about damn time. It's truely the original solventless extract and personally I enjoy smoking it more than refined extracts.
Would be nice if the govts would just legally import the good stuff from hash producing countries and get on with it already. Free up the damn market on hash I say! Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom