What can i use the stems/branches/stalks for?

• Thread starter Burnwun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Burnwun

Burnwun

Whats up everyone, i just finished my first grow and ended up with a decent amount of trim(about 3 large ziplock bags) and stems/branches. I plan on running the trim through a bubble screen and then butter after. Im not sure what to do with all the stems and branches though. Ive made potent stem tea before using nug stems, but not the actual branches. So im wondering if anyones got any ideas on what i can do with it besides toss it. If i do a 6 hour cook with just stems/branches/stalks in a crockpot should i decarb first?

What can i use the stemsbranchesstalks for
What can i use the stemsbranchesstalks for 2
What can i use the stemsbranchesstalks for 3
What can i use the stemsbranchesstalks for 4
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Not sure what you can do with stems but I'm sure they'll smell nice burning in the fireplace if nothing else 😁

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
They make trendy skewers for appetizers! 🍢😃

Burnwun

Burnwun

Not sure what you can do with stems but I'm sure they'll smell nice burning in the fireplace if nothing else 😁
Lmao I actually did burn a few dried stalks and leaves in my firepit. Stunk up my whole neighborhood.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

a quick trip threw a grinder and right into compost,i grind mine were they break down quicker and also popo cant tell what kind compost it is if they so choice to get nosey.
the worms will also praise you for making there job easier

Top Bottom