What can make you fail a drug test? 🤔

• Thread starter 420SOS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ace9137

Ace9137

Interesting, no working out at all? You'd think it's the other way around
THC stores in fat, if you exercise and breakdown fat, that THC will be put back into your blood stream. I thought a good workout would burn it out of your system also, it doesn't.

J

jerkchicken

In the UK the police are using mouth swab tests (and some employers) and they can be beaten with airwaves menthol and eucalyptus chewing gum. I know it sounds daft but my mate passed a police one high af!

Ace9137

Ace9137

swab tests are not as accurate as a urine test, yet......that is actually good to know when on the spot tested. You’re probably in the clear after just one or two days’ abstention from weed. Giving yourself a week would be playing it really safe.

420SOS

420SOS

THC stores in fat, if you exercise and breakdown fat, that THC will be put back into your blood stream. I thought a good workout would burn it out of your system also, it doesn't.
Now that makes sense, it seems it would even increase THC levels in the bloodstream

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
There is no way to successfully mask your pee. If you drink a lot of water... with or without vitamins for color, the specific gravity will be off and flag the sample. Any additives are now tested for, including oxidizers, surfactants, and Ph adjusters. Many will show negative for the test, but positive for tampering with it. In almost all cases, if there is an issue, it is followed up by spectrometry (sp?), which identifies the actual components of the sample. The main difference is the cutoff value that is used for MJ. The old cutoff for most tests was 50 ng/dl, but I think it has been bumped up to 75 in some cases. There just isn't much that can be done to fake it, except fake pee. Of course, you might be able to say that you went to Canada for a weekend. It is totally legal under their laws, so you might have a chance thru a technicality. IDK.

Ace9137

Ace9137

There is no way to successfully mask your pee. If you drink a lot of water... with or without vitamins for color, the specific gravity will be off and flag the sample. Any additives are now tested for, including oxidizers, surfactants, and Ph adjusters. Many will show negative for the test, but positive for tampering with it. In almost all cases, if there is an issue, it is followed up by spectrometry (sp?), which identifies the actual components of the sample. The main difference is the cutoff value that is used for MJ. The old cutoff for most tests was 50 ng/dl, but I think it has been bumped up to 75 in some cases. There just isn't much that can be done to fake it, except fake pee. Of course, you might be able to say that you went to Canada for a weekend. It is totally legal under their laws, so you might have a chance thru a technicality. IDK.
it is 50 micro something, most of what you are talking about is for testing at high level, high profile jobs, or something that requires a certain expertise. There are hair follicle tests(infallible), urine test,(more able to cheat), swab test(very easy to circumvent). I guess my buddy could get away with the Canada excuse, or even Colorado. If I need to do a urine test, I quit for a month and drink plenty of water, it has never failed me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom