What Cannabis means to us...

• Thread starter Avasquez27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Avasquez27

Avasquez27

As a society, I feel like we need to go back to basics about marijuana. There are lots of facts that we often forget about cannabis, such as

-It is a plant that has been used for millennia to treat a variety of ailments, origination from Asian countries.
-It was known back then to have medicinal properties
-It is not the same as a drug, because it grows naturally without human interference.
It is merely a plant, a flower.
-It is just as effective as a pharmaceutical drug, if not better. It treats a large expansion of illnesses.
-It does not harm like other drugs, in fact, it is one of the safest compounds out there in the world. No overdose from marijuana

These facts about marijuana and more need to be more closely examined...in my honest opinion

-Avasquez27

oliverjake74

oliverjake74

You said it right. People used to think that cannabis/marijuana/weed or Whatever name it may call is used only for the purpose to get high (drinking, smoking, etc) but that's not true as we think of the present technological advancements. Although growing marijuana is illegal in some parts their government has allowed its use only for medical purposes.
Many diseases are being cured with weed and it cannot harm you if you take it in balanced form. Like you can use it in medicines as I said earlier, you can use it in Brownies, cookies, etc.

Avasquez27

Avasquez27

You said it right. People used to think that cannabis/marijuana/weed or Whatever name it may call is used only for the purpose to get high (drinking, smoking, etc) but that's not true as we think of the present technological advancements. Although growing marijuana is illegal in some parts their government has allowed its use only for medical purposes.
Many diseases are being cured with weed and it cannot harm you if you take it in balanced form. Like you can use it in medicines as I said earlier, you can use it in Brownies, cookies, etc.
Yes that's right my friend, we need to look at marijuana as a cure for illnesses instead of a harmful drug, because that's not the case at with marijuana...it has benefits that are really great

Top Bottom