what clones do you want?

• Thread starter Dr. Detroit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

I'm setting-up a public garden at a collective and I'm wondering what mother plants I should get. I'll be making hundreds of clones every week probably, so many varieties will be needed (and on display). What's hot, what's hip, what's in, what's big on the street?

Tell me what clones you'd want yourself on steady supply.

I could have an influence on local cannabis production for the next few years, so what do you want to smoke?

M

MIway

I could have an influence on local cannabis production for the next few years, so what do you want to smoke?

Think the 'best' thing there is to offer selection... and house all the genetic cuts you could get a hold of... and offer em up to anyone that requests it.

That might be better than bottlenecking what those in your particular market can have access to... assuming numbers aren't a primary constraint.

Making the cuts verified legit would be over the top. ;-)

P

primeform

I could have an influence on local cannabis production for the next few years

lol. better make a couple million cuts. OG x anything is the current flavor. And name it after a celebrity like woody, willie, or charlie.

S

skatwill1227

My best suggestion would be to house all the best pest/mold resistant strains. most breeders overlook this.

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

I mainly focus on mildew and mite resistance, as they're the main problems locally.

So far I've decided to use my Red Skywalker, and OG I got from a hippie that has amazing potential, and a beautiful Great White Shark for it's homozygous traits.

I'm thinking about digging up an Afgoo, maybe finding a good Romulan cut, I need to decide on some sativas, etc. There's options, and I have a lot of connections working where I work and being who I am. My ruderalis' will of course be present.

D

DazedNconfussed

A few to consider:
ECSD - if you can find one
Chemdog D
Chen 4
all of raskals strains
a decent hash plant
c99
pre 98 bubba kush
ko kush
nycd
These are the strains I'm always lookin for and never find.

coloradochem

coloradochem

Chemdog #4, chem ne thing (im a lil biased), bubba, diesel, and og x nething...

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Hopefully ones not in rockwool, no thrips, aphids or mites, also no PM and fungus. Just this alone would beat the socks off of what is being offered or passed off as killer genetics these days.

Venom818

Venom818

f cut of og good luck getting it
legend og again good luck
Chemdog 91 skunk va cut the real deal

T

TheIronLung317

I'm setting-up a public garden at a collective and I'm wondering what mother plants I should get. I'll be making hundreds of clones every week probably, so many varieties will be needed (and on display). What's hot, what's hip, what's in, what's big on the street?

Tell me what clones you'd want yourself on steady supply.

Damn playa thats a bold statement, coming from the OC. Being less than an hour away from the OC i would love to get my hands on some legit The White, Deep Chunk, Chemdog D and 4, sour diesel, and SAC #3.

T

TheIronLung317

I mainly focus on mildew and mite resistance, as they're the main problems locally.

So far I've decided to use my Red Skywalker, and OG I got from a hippie that has amazing potential, and a beautiful Great White Shark for it's homozygous traits.

I'm thinking about digging up an Afgoo, maybe finding a good Romulan cut, I need to decide on some sativas, etc. There's options, and I have a lot of connections working where I work and being who I am. My ruderalis' will of course be present.

I currently house a nasty Big Buddha Chiesel. This girl is a potent Soma NYC diesel male crossed with an Exodus Cheese. The pheno I have stacks around 3-4 zones per plant in a 3g pot under a 600. This Chiesel pheno is mold and pest resistant.

I also have a Afgoo which i consider " Nuclear" She gives any kush lover a run for their money. She is sooo frosty, tasty, and heavy hitting, that some of my kush fanatic hommies prefer her over my super dank bubba and super purple hindu. This afgooey pheno has a fuel and pinnaple smell to it that is very exotic.

I have a nasty heavy yielder sativa presently know as the DNA GENETICS California Hashplant x Canalope Haze aka The Anunaki! For a Sativa Dom. She can pack on up to 4 zones per plant in a 3 gal pot under a 600w light.

You need to look for cuts like that for your patients. All of mine love some of these cuts.

M

MIway

Damn playa thats a bold statement.

Bold indeed. So who do you think you are anyway??? The man that's going to bring rudi to the rest of us uncivilized cretins?? And Great White?

Really? I mean, really?

The two comments you made... well, give an impression...

U

UCtestn

I'm a couple hours away. Let us know when your cuts are available and I'll make a trip out to pick some up.

Edit...
P.S. Doesn't matter the cut. If it's coming from you, I'll believe you'll do the research and it will be legit and worth the trip. So sign me up for a few of each.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Sweet Nightmare, Cherry Pie, White Fire, juss 2 name a few!!

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

I always love random replies from internet posters.

The emotional/intuitive people have to nitpick about how I've said something without ever actually responding to the question posed. That's funny, but not very polite to ignore the question asked (in an ironic twist).

Most of the OG's in the above replies I either already have, or can get. Personally I think that every dumbly-named OG, Sour D, Chemdog and Headbands are so similar that they should be considered the same plant. I'll offer my best OG, but any others are too boring to include.

I have a 1993 Bubba, but I don't like modern Bubba because of the low yield and mildew problems. A nice Cali Hashplant is on its' way from a friend. The boys at Sanctuary Seeds have been nice and gave me some stuff to try out. I've got a lot of side projects that people are interested in, including my CBD trials and work with landraces, but my little ruderalis' are what I'm known for. I've been working with them for years now and they're the basis for my local reputation.

Honestly I'm starting to think that not many people know what's good anymore. I'm seriously considering hunting down some nice genetics from my memories, like Brother's Grimm stuff, Ice, NL#5, or maybe some of the Thais.

I'm going to get some things from Barney's Farm, Bodhi, and Riot Seeds I guess. The boss is hooking all of that up for me. We'll see. Should be two months until I'm up to full strength anyway...

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

Hopefully ones not in rockwool, no thrips, aphids or mites, also no PM and fungus. Just this alone would beat the socks off of what is being offered or passed off as killer genetics these days.

That is a good point; which medium would everyone prefer their clones to be available in? Bark plugs and rockwool seem to be the standard. My personal favorite is to use bark plugs in a cup full of brick balls, but that's not ideal for all growroom setups. I find rockwool to be too finely-woven and restrictive to the roots, but it's what everyone uses.

Venom818

Venom818

I always love random replies from internet posters.

The emotional/intuitive people have to nitpick about how I've said something without ever actually responding to the question posed. That's funny, but not very polite to ignore the question asked (in an ironic twist).

Most of the OG's in the above replies I either already have, or can get. Personally I think that every dumbly-named OG, Sour D, Chemdog and Headbands are so similar that they should be considered the same plant. I'll offer my best OG, but any others are too boring to include.

I have a 1993 Bubba, but I don't like modern Bubba because of the low yield and mildew problems. A nice Cali Hashplant is on its' way from a friend. The boys at Sanctuary Seeds have been nice and gave me some stuff to try out. I've got a lot of side projects that people are interested in, including my CBD trials and work with landraces, but my little ruderalis' are what I'm known for. I've been working with them for years now and they're the basis for my local reputation.

Honestly I'm starting to think that not many people know what's good anymore. I'm seriously considering hunting down some nice genetics from my memories, like Brother's Grimm stuff, Ice, NL#5, or maybe some of the Thais.

I'm going to get some things from Barney's Farm, Bodhi, and Riot Seeds I guess. The boss is hooking all of that up for me. We'll see. Should be two months until I'm up to full strength anyway...

are you saying you already have the f cut and the legend og.and if you think the og's and chemdawgs and sour d and headbands are all so similar they should be the same plant then I highly doubt you have any of these real stains.And save yourself some time on those riot seeds

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

I'm just saying that you get more differences in characteristics by growing one of those Chem strains in different mediums than you'd get by growing the different genetics all in the same substrate.

Every person that grows OG seems to feel the need to rename it in their own honor. Can you describe the differences between Tahoe, Raskal, and Ridiculous OG if asked?

I've seen a hundred different names on the same three phenotypes of a single plant (in my opinion). Maybe I'm just jaded by the flooded market on these girls...

U

UCtestn

Rockwool is the easiest, I like easy transport in a tray when I do buy them.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

U said u were gunna make clones 4 the public & most people want OG's all of them.. So if u want 2 sell lots of clones I would supply every OG u can get ur hands on.. U say most OG's r boring 2 u but ur not gunna buy ur own clones it's gunna b people like me that want many different OG's, & Chem's..u wanted 2 no what's hot but when people post u shot them down & say those strains r boring.. Why r u asking us if u already have ur mind made up?

Top Bottom