What Could Be Wrong?

• Thread starter padyakol
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
padyakol

padyakol

what is the heisenberg tea? ok will research on that. i plan on using the same nutes when it is in vegetative.

padyakol

padyakol

ok so i have a new problem on my blue kush.. they got a little burned and I'm pretty sure it has stunted its flowering growth. Out of 5 plants with the same feed 2 of em got the burn. I am on end of week 8. after the first time i saw the burn i gave em both some florakleen, then ph'd water then nutes at 3/4 strength at different feedings at week 7.
I have been sending Advanced Nutrients grow support of my problem just to see what their take on what to do. They were advising me to give full strength at first but could not bare the thought while I was mixing nutes, so I went with my instict and gave them 3/4 strength. The guy told me to back off on the base nutes a little but give full on the additives. I will be feeding tomorrow should be the last with Overdrive, Sensizym,B-52, LiquidCarboload, Bud Factor X, Bud Candy. (Am trying out the Expert Bundle) Anyways, I will be feeding tomorrow as I said and now what should I do? To feed or not to feed and just go with ph'd water till harvest?

IMG 8235
IMG 8236
Last edited:
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

My fist question would have to be....How are you applying the florakleen???? The way you worded it your using it like you would food!?¿¡

padyakol

padyakol

sorry, flushed with florakleen.. and then gave some ph'd water after 3 days.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

How many gallons did you run if not 3 or more flush again and do not let the water drain off make sure you collect it and keep pouring it back through the plant break out the ppm tester as well every time u put the one gallon u need to make thru test the ppm when it stops climbing stop flushing then let dry one only water then light feed for first next feed.... the real question is how far are you from harvest is it even worth worrying about????

Top Bottom