what could i add to my feeding for a better plant /yield

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

right now i am growing in ff ocean forest and using ff soil trio and cal mag , is there anything else i could add to my feeding that would improve my grows

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
You don't want to just start adding stuff because you want it to grow faster or better. If it has all of it's nutrients and micronutrients then adding stuff will only hurt the plant.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

You don't want to just start adding stuff because you want it to grow faster or better. If it has all of it's nutrients and micronutrients then adding stuff will only hurt the plant.
ok cool and i get that but i wasnt gonna start adding it to this grow was gonna wait until i start my next one

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
ok cool and i get that but i wasnt gonna start adding it to this grow was gonna wait until i start my next one
Even still, you what I'd do is just look up all of the nutrients and micronutrients that the plant needs and make sure it's all in the nutrients or soil that you're using and if you're using tap water then that too but otherwise they will only hurt it. It's not a add more get more type of thing, it's a get it right get more type of thing.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Even still, you what I'd do is just look up all of the nutrients and micronutrients that the plant needs and make sure it's all in the nutrients or soil that you're using and if you're using tap water then that too but otherwise they will only hurt it. It's not a add more get more type of thing, it's a get it right get more type of thing.
ok thank you

Mr.Juice

Mr.Juice

Focus on the environmental conditions. Light level, spectrum, temp, soil microbes etc. That is what will get you there. A plant can’t perform if the growing conditions aren’t there no matter what you add to it.

Top Bottom