What could it be?

• Thread starter Chris Mullen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chris Mullen

Chris Mullen

Cant find anywhere what this could be, looks like little thin scratchs on every top only a few blades

Recently transplanted.
The curling and bumps came before the transplant, the dumps ive been told this may be wind burn, and the curling im not sure as it isnt transplant shock, the lines on the leafs are new any ideas?
I know ive posted alot i apologise just trying to learn during the way, leaf

What could it be
What could it be 2
Chris Mullen

Chris Mullen

Cant find anywhere what this could be, looks like little thin scratchs on every top only a few blades

Recently transplanted.
The curling and bumps came before the transplant, the dumps ive been told this may be wind burn, and the curling im not sure as it isnt transplant shock, the lines on the leafs are new any ideas?
I know ive posted alot i apologise just trying to learn during the way, leaf

Chris Mullen

Chris Mullen

600+50w / 250w True
I lowered nutes to 1/4 does coco nutes.
Fan now facing away.
Heavly watered 2 days ago ready for transplant.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Should always post a full plant pic. Matters if the damaged leaves are low or high. (Old or new)

I dont use coco but that looks like some water stress. And maybe back off the nutes more. With that low wattage you wont need much.

I was taught that the nutes go along with light intensity as a guideline.

1000 watts would need a full dose of nutes at peak flower.

You should never get near that high of nutes with a 250 watt led.

Chris Mullen

Chris Mullen

Should always post a full plant pic. Matters if the damaged leaves are low or high. (Old or new)

I dont use coco but that looks like some water stress. And maybe back off the nutes more. With that low wattage you wont need much.

I was taught that the nutes go along with light intensity as a guideline.

1000 watts would need a full dose of nutes at peak flower.

You should never get near that high of nutes with a 250 watt led.
Coco recommend 40ml per 10l, i run 10ml per 10l, back off even more? If ur saying 1000w would be full dose, then 250w would be roughly 10ml per L?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Coco recommend 40ml per 10l, i run 10ml per 10l, back off even more? If ur saying 1000w would be full dose, then 250w would be roughly 10ml per L?

Yes i would feed 15-25% of directions. But you already added more so backing down without a light flush probably still left some excess.

When i see leaf stress i water only to runoff and see what the ppm’s (ec) are and maybe the ph if things look bad.

Then i feed right after an appropriate strength.

Otherwise you are flying blind.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Plants probably 6/7 weeks, the leafs that has the problema are 1/2weeks old.

Remember that once you see damage from a deficiency it is likely already weeks old.

And a deficiency can be caused by too much as well as too little.

This was the hardest part of the learning curve for me. I never grew plants before growing weed. Never even watered one before.

Chris Mullen

Chris Mullen

Remember that once you see damage from a deficiency it is likely already weeks old.

And a deficiency can be caused by too much as well as too little.

This was the hardest part of the learning curve for me. I never grew plants before growing weed. Never even watered one before.
Alot to learn, you think she will be okay in the mean time? That scratching isnt anything major to worry about.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Alot to learn, you think she will be okay in the mean time? That scratching isnt anything major to worry about.

Its minor now but make sure you dont overfeed. Nutrients are like vitamins for the plant. More is not more helpful if they have enough. Light is actually their food for energy.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
The dying bottom leaves shouldn't be too big of a worry as they look like they were splashed and might have picked up some physical damage. he new growth is the main concern and to me it looks OK. I agree that you could use more light as it will give the plant a much larger energy base as well as provide more light deeper into the plant, giving you better branching and bud growth. Leaving the leaves on until they fall off won't hurt anything unless they are blocking light to growing leaves/buds. All in all, I think things look pretty good for what you have to work with.

Chris Mullen

Chris Mullen

Ive got two side light on it too, hopefully that and lowering the led, will let light in.

Top Bottom