What deficiency do you think this is?

• Thread starter cottageman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

eirI

This should be put on a "sticky", as I get tired of typing it over and over. This also shows just how hard I is to diagnose things!
You know what amazes me nitrogen is more ubandant than oxygen but the other 2 macaro nutes are just trace minerals.

E

eirI

You know what amazes me nitrogen is more ubandant than oxygen but the other 2 macaro nutes are just trace minerals.
People reading this will probably say what wrong with this eirI. I’m a weird dude that doesn’t like confrontation. When you decide to go to your doctor for whatever reason ask him can I have a b12 magnesium shot You will be amazed. Years and years with my fatigue it has helped dramatically. Love you all

cottageman

cottageman

Just a quick update, these are the same plants about a week later. One application of foliar spray an .4g/gal of magnesium and they are looking way better
5B306D3A 1D5B 4141 B6B8 2922D7D0FEE7
0EEC973D 1ADA 4494 9A98 09501C238045
36983456 1E4D 430A 899A C5E8CAF33FAF

2hitPass

2hitPass

cottageman

cottageman

Hard work pays off huh... Indeed they are looking great. Was also wondering how much you have to feed with that style and size container? Either way good work.
Thanks! And I hand water all of them cause each table is 2 weeks apart so automation isn’t really on the cards. I water them everyday for about 4 seconds, once a day. I’ve never measured the amount but I get roughly 15% runoff everyday. It’s a very imperfect system and I wish I could do things like automate but they I switched to these containers a couple of months ago and the plants have been absolutely loving it

2hitPass

2hitPass

Thanks! And I hand water all of them cause each table is 2 weeks apart so automation isn’t really on the cards. I water them everyday for about 4 seconds, once a day. I’ve never measured the amount but I get roughly 15% runoff everyday. It’s a very imperfect system and I wish I could do things like automate but they I switched to these containers a couple of months ago and the plants have been absolutely loving it
Hey if it works for you and you have the time no biggie right?? I also think the 2 week gap would make things less hectic at harvest so that's a plus. After seeing your set up I'm really leaning towards a flood table on my next run. I have a cookie cross that flowered early on me this year outdoor. Took some cuts and I may run those to see how I like the switch. Thx for sharing btw
Imagejpeg 0 33

cottageman

cottageman

Hey if it works for you and you have the time no biggie right?? I also think the 2 week gap would make things less hectic at harvest so that's a plus. After seeing your set up I'm really leaning towards a flood table on my next run. I have a cookie cross that flowered early on me this year outdoor. Took some cuts and I may run those to see how I like the switch. Thx for sharing btwView attachment 877241
yeah its just enough plants for me to do it by myself without much of a hassle at all. It is nice having to harvest a lot less every 2 weeks but the biggest drawback is that the room is never empty so I can't fully sanitize each run, I have to continuously do it which is a huge hassle if you have any pest or pathogen problem. It has taken me a lot more work than normal to get rid of things like pm and bugs. If I had to choose a setup I would do it all at once just so you can fully dial everything in all at once and you can heat treat or sulfur the flowering room when its empty, I do not have that option.
And as for the tables they were pretty simple and VERY cheap to build. Wood with plastic or metal over it, one end about 6 inches higher than than the other and boom an easy drain table with no pumps.

cottageman

cottageman

A bit of a catch up. The yellowing was a 2 fold problem, I did not have enough mg in my veg and I had a bit too much k in my flower recipe. I upped my cal mg in my veg and I am tailoring down the k in my flower recipe and everything is looking a lot better. Barley any yellowing across the entire table of 35 plants and the big of yellowing I do see I know it is 100 percent from an excess of K. Thank you guys for the advice on this because it was a complex deficiency to solve but I think I have it down now!

Top Bottom