What deficiency in veg? (pics)

• Thread starter HydroRacer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HydroRacer

I'm using the full line of Cutting edge nuets, tap water, ph at 5.7. Its only happening to my white Russians. Not sure whats going any ideas? Thanks guys

Here is a pic of the leaves off of it. I can snap a pic of the whole plant if need be but the top leaves are curling over a bit.

What deficiency in veg pics
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Whole plant, yes, along with progression. Initial assessment--appears to be a combination of overfeeding and possible lockout.

L

lil miss lone

Any insect activity in the room?

Pics of the whole plant are needed please, as well.

H

HydroRacer

No pest in the room. The plant really slowed its growth down and then began to turn yellow and freak out.. I have not grown this strain before so im thinking that might have something to do with it. Because my other strains are doing great in the same environment.

IMG 1695
IMG 1696
IMG 1697
IMG 1698
L

lil miss lone

Alright then, luck to ya, hope you get it figured out..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yeah, no, sorry, your other strains look like they're having issues, too. Gonna have to go with lockouts, but it's a rather wild guess since you're not giving us any other information. Following label directions? Another problem for *me* is that I've never used this nutrient line.

The random pattern of yellowing would cause me to start thinking about a disease, even if other plants aren't showing it, that's not a reason to rule it out.

C

c4NN4daze

Remember plants need oxygen too, let them breath. What kind of hydro setup are you using? Lockout would be my guess as well. No experience with hydro. TLO/Organic Soil guy here.

Top Bottom