What Deficiency (s) can this be? Gotten a lot of answers can’t crack it down.

• Thread starter Gelati31
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gelati31

Gelati31

These 2 are in the same room same amount of time given the same amount of nutrients. One’s turning out exactly what I need it to be and the other is not producing as much and color is way off :/ what can this be from if they are given same everything. Problem during veg? Any input helps thanks y’all

What deficiency s can this be gotten a lot of answers cant crack it down
What deficiency s can this be gotten a lot of answers cant crack it down 2
DankNugz420

DankNugz420

That's so weird I dunno why one would be different like that

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

That one plant is very underdeveloped. It depends what you plan to do with your grow space after chopping. If nothing much is coming up, you might want to figure out the problem (pH, too much Ca, not enough P, whatever) and grow it out.

Gelati31

Gelati31

That one plant is very underdeveloped. It depends what you plan to do with your grow space after chopping. If nothing much is coming up, you might want to figure out the problem (pH, too much Ca, not enough P, whatever) and grow it out.
Thanks for your input. There is about 20-25 underdeveloped plants out of the 270+ total. Is it possible it’s just from the plant?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

There is nothing wrong with that... the plants is not photosynthesizing as much and anthocyanans are starting to show. This can be for many reasons, genetics, a bit to much light, lower nitrogen feeds and PK boosts (basically anything that reduces nitrogen uptake) cooler tenps will start to make the colors pop even more.

Eg.second pic is after this has started for a week or 2 and first pic is at harvest.

20200905 173200
20200820 124902
Gelati31

Gelati31

There is nothing wrong with that... the plants is not photosynthesizing as much and anthocyanans are starting to show. This can be for many reasons, genetics, a bit to much light, lower nitrogen feeds and PK boosts (basically anything that reduces nitrogen uptake) cooler tenps will start to make the colors pop even more.

Eg.second pic is after this has started for a week or 2 and first pic is at harvest.
I really figure it’s the genetics because like I said there’s about 25/275 that are looking underdeveloped like this. If it was from the lights, or nutrients , etc I feel like way more would be looking like this but the rest are as big as the good picture. Thanks for
The input !

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I really figure it’s the genetics because like I said there’s about 25/275 that are looking underdeveloped like this. If it was from the lights, or nutrients , etc I feel like way more would be looking like this but the rest are as big as the good picture. Thanks for
The input !
Look into senescence in cannabis... absolutely it will be genetic but there are things you can do that will bring the expressions out quicker and more prevalent.

Top Bottom