What Do I Do Now?

• Thread starter Wahwahwahwah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Wahwahwahwah

This girl has been growing since 4/1 and has really started to pop. Fed her Fox Farms Grow Big from May until mid-June. Have had her on Fox Farms Bloom for the last month or so. Feel like this is coming in a little early but not sure there much I can do at this point but keep feeding it and get ready to pull it when the time comes.

Sp anything special at this point out of feeding watering and waiting for the trichromes to mature?

What do i do now
What do i do now 2
What do i do now 3
What do i do now 4
What do i do now 5

W

Wahwahwahwah

Looks good man. Just kept doing what you’re doing and let her build those buds.
Cool man. Any idea how long I have to go based on the pics? I was going to order a 60X loop and start checking out trichomes in another couple weeks.

Monster762

Monster762

I agree you got a bit still. Do you know what strain you got there? Mainly in flower it’s just keeping the plant uptaking. Seems you’re outside so no lighting or humidity and temp tricks to play. Pretty much just don’t overwater keep bugs away n let the plant do her thing. You want to keep a steady base feed til flush. Then a couple times you want a small spike in p and k I usually hit twice with pk booster. Once kinda early and once about 5-6 weeks in. But that’s just my experiment no pro.

W

Wahwahwahwah

Just a guess, but by the looks of it you’ve got at least 4 weeks left.

I agree you got a bit still. Do you know what strain you got there? Mainly in flower it’s just keeping the plant uptaking. Seems you’re outside so no lighting or humidity and temp tricks to play. Pretty much just don’t overwater keep bugs away n let the plant do her thing. You want to keep a steady base feed til flush. Then a couple times you want a small spike in p and k I usually hit twice with pk booster. Once kinda early and once about 5-6 weeks in. But that’s just my experiment no pro.

Thanks guys. This is an Afggan Kush. It was supposed to be an auto but it didn't really follow the schedule.....they were freebies from Seedsman.
The plant has shrunk a good bit. I guess that's normal as she goes from veg to flower, but at this rate there's not going to be any veg left at harvest. Just going to keep at it and pull it when it's 30% rust.

Reverend Jim

Reverend Jim

I wouldn't say shrinking during transition is normal -- usually stretches (although a Kush autoflower won't stretch as much). Looks like a pretty content plant, though. Keep her happy.

W

Wahwahwahwah

It shrunk? That's odd.
Yeah...so not from a height perspective but from a leaf density perspective. It's like some of the flower is eating up or pulling in the leaves where the budding sites are located. It kind of reminded me when the plant was a seedling and the baby leaves shrunk to provide nutrient to the seedling. It's actually good for the lower budding sites because the some of the top leaves are getting out of the way.

I completely stopped the grow big when I started the bloom. Should I reboot the nitrogen feedings? There are some yellow leaves toward the bottom, I thought that was normal.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
If you do I wouldn’t hit it with much nitrogen. And I wouldn’t use it after one more application this far into flowering.

W

Wahwahwahwah

If you do I wouldn’t hit it with much nitrogen. And I wouldn’t use it after one more application this far into flowering.
I think Ima leave it alone. I'd rather have a slightly compromised yield than fckbot all up at this point. With this being my very first, I've tried to keep it as simple as possible.

Having said thay, can anyone chime in about the pk spike? I'd like opinions on monster's idea.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
This girl has been growing since 4/1 and has really started to pop. Fed her Fox Farms Grow Big from May until mid-June. Have had her on Fox Farms Bloom for the last month or so. Feel like this is coming in a little early but not sure there much I can do at this point but keep feeding it and get ready to pull it when the time comes.

Sp anything special at this point out of feeding watering and waiting for the trichromes to mature?

View attachment 818808 View attachment 818809 View attachment 818810 View attachment 818811 View attachment 818812
Hit them with pk now

Top Bottom