What do I have? 🤔

• Thread starter ClintDP79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ClintDP79

ClintDP79

Right, I’ve never grown weed before and for a laugh germinated some seeds a mate gave me. He had no idea what strain it was as the seeds were in some shit he bought off a mate of a mate etc etc. It got him high and that’s about all he could tell me 😂😳.
Anyway! I got 3 seeds to germinate but 2 were male. The one plant left has been flowering I guess you’d say and is full of buds. I trimmed a bunch of shade leaves off of it last weekend and my fingers were crazy sticky afterwards.
The thing is it just doesn’t smell like weed if that makes sense? Everything about it says it’s cannabis but the smell has me wondering what the hell the deal is?

What do i have
What do i have 2
What do i have 3
Dan789

Dan789

Nothing much is apparent, but suspect your plant is doing a bit of re-vegging, other than that...who knows.

ClintDP79

ClintDP79

The buds have grown since I took those pictures and I’ve trimmed off a fair bit of leaf. I’ll try get some better pictures.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

let it grow out, you've done a good job thus far. bonus harvest, give your m8 some, when it comes thru. give it as much care & love as you can.

stickiness is a good sign. and smell comes maybe later. also, drying and curing would affect its smell, no? anyway, don't worry so much what it aint.

did you repot, recently and it revegged then? maybe you were describing its stretch, preflower?

ClintDP79

ClintDP79

It’s been in the same pot for ages, ever since it was only a few inches high. It’s grown well all along, apart from a time (weeks and weeks ago) I overfed it and it got a bit of nutrient burn. I flushed it with a ton of water and a few days later it was on the mend. Considering I’ve never grown weed before I’m quietly stoked with the results.

Plantdaddy

Plantdaddy

Def heavy sativa influence. Maybe that is why you're not familiar with the smell? Possibly heavy landrace from farmed herb in mexico or south america? You did say it came from a bag so i guess that would be highly possible. Looks good though!

Latest posts

Top Bottom