What do I need/or is a waste of time out of this GH list of nutrients?

• Thread starter LiveandLearn502
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LiveandLearn502

LiveandLearn502

Getting ready for a nice size grow and was wanting to know which products to get in pair with the triflora series.

Thank you in advance!!!

What do i needor is a waste of time out of this gh list of nutrients

Oldguy71

Oldguy71

Base 3 and cal magic. Lean to grow with those first then start screwing things up with a bunch of additives

coherent

coherent

Even easier, you can always use the popular Lucas method (head method ver for coco). Just use Micro, Bloom and Cal-Mag. Keep it simple and you're less likely to cause issues and then have difficulty diagnosing and fixing.

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

I currently use flora trio plus cal mag, like to keep it fairly simple.

G

Gorillasteve

Even easier, you can always use the popular Lucas method (head method ver for coco). Just use Micro, Bloom and Cal-Mag. Keep it simple and you're less likely to cause issues and then have difficulty diagnosing and fixing.
I know this old af but I can't find the actual Head formula. I get the Micro and Bloom numbers and that's it. Do I need to drop the calmag? I'm in 75/25 coco perlite. Plants look great but I've been adding the 4ml per gal of cal mag.

Ponky

Ponky

I'd skip them all. Add one at a time until you have what works. 3 part. Then 3 part plus Calmag. 3rd grow add silica. 4th grow add another one. And so on. See if they work for you.

G

Gorillasteve

O, I've been following the cocoforcannabis.com recipe for 2 years and have ran gh full line. Trying to be as minimal as possible now. Too busy with 4 kids. Learned from the DGC I don't have to feed the shit out of them small ec feeds. Can do larger ec feds less often. So that brought me to the head formula.

G

Gorillasteve

I have perfect results with ccfc recipe and style. Just no time for that anymore and want the same results.

Ponky

Ponky

I have perfect results with ccfc recipe and style. Just no time for that anymore and want the same results.
I used to brew up my food with like 8 different bottles. PHing and aerating. Results always good. Nice yields. Then I switched to just 1 part maxigrow. And tap water. No PH drops. Same promix. And same results..so I dropped my time spent by 90%. Was fine. Maxigrow and Maxibloom come in 7 kilo tubs. Cheap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom