• Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

countryliving

Male or Female??

What do we have here

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Damn..thanks
If it's a decent strain you can always collect some pollen and save it for future crossbreeding if that's something you'd be interested in. I collect the pollen carefully on sheets of wax paper, empty into a zip-lock bag with a few grains of rice to keep moisture out of the pollen. You can then save it in the freezer. I'm not sure how long it lasts but I know if done properly it will last at least 2 years- last fall I used it to successfully propagate seeds in my Forbidden Fruit, and I had harvested the pollen 2 years before that.

C

countryliving

If it's a decent strain you can always collect some pollen and save it for future crossbreeding if that's something you'd be interested in. I collect the pollen carefully on sheets of wax paper, empty into a zip-lock bag with a few grains of rice to keep moisture out of the pollen. You can then save it in the freezer. I'm not sure how long it lasts but I know if done properly it will last at least 2 years- last fall I used it to successfully propagate seeds in my Forbidden Fruit, and I had harvested the pollen 2 years before that.
Good to know! Thanks!!

Top Bottom