What do y'all think is going on here?

• Thread starter Westchesty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Westchesty

Westchesty

This is a northern lights auto under a mars hydro tsw2000. Usually 70-80 degrees, 40-50 RH. Fox farms happy frog with fox farm nutrients. I think my pH meter was miscalculated for a bit so was probably watering under 6.0ph but got that fixed. I have these brown curling leaves all over the place (top and bottom). Measured 60k lumens, ppm of runoff after a recent flush was 500ppm, 6.2ph. I'm not really sure what I'm looking at here as the plant looks otherwise healthy (top of stems have purple lines, but it was LST'd and my lights were a little close, I raised them after measuring 90k lumens). First indoor grow measuring nutrients and pH, I combed all the "plant issue" articles and threads but couldn't really find anything that matched. I guess could be nute burn from the low pH but I flushed a bunch and it seems to be continuing.

Thanks in advance! I have everything set up in a 4x4 to do cocoforcannabis auto-watering and auto-draining setup so I'll prob start a journal once this run is done. I've lurked forever and got a ton of good advice, this place is great!

What do yall think is going on here
What do yall think is going on here 2
What do yall think is going on here 3
What do yall think is going on here 4
What do yall think is going on here 5
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
This is a northern lights auto under a mars hydro tsw2000. Usually 70-80 degrees, 40-50 RH. Fox farms happy frog with fox farm nutrients. I think my pH meter was miscalculated for a bit so was probably watering under 6.0ph but got that fixed. I have these brown curling leaves all over the place (top and bottom). Measured 60k lumens, ppm of runoff after a recent flush was 500ppm, 6.2ph. I'm not really sure what I'm looking at here as the plant looks otherwise healthy (top of stems have purple lines, but it was LST'd and my lights were a little close, I raised them after measuring 90k lumens). First indoor grow measuring nutrients and pH, I combed all the "plant issue" articles and threads but couldn't really find anything that matched. I guess could be nute burn from the low pH but I flushed a bunch and it seems to be continuing.

Thanks in advance! I have everything set up in a 4x4 to do cocoforcannabis auto-watering and auto-draining setup so I'll prob start a journal once this run is done. I've lurked forever and got a ton of good advice, this place is great!
think you missed your need for calmg or a lockout, also looks like light stress earlier on and maybe watering too frequently..
i don’t ph etc so someone else will chime in soon whi can give better advice, though with a sick plant back off the light etc..

Westchesty

Westchesty

Yeah you know I read mixed things online about adding calmag to fox farms with their trio but I was just about to water tomorrow with calmag. Also watering too frequent I'm probably guilty of that lol. I think the plant will be fine as it's close to done anyway I'm really just trying to learn for next time. Thanks man!

I have a Bruce banner auto in the same tent that's like two weeks younger and started to have similar symptoms and I hit it with some calmag and it seemed to calm down 🤷‍♂️

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yeah you know I read mixed things online about adding calmag to fox farms with their trio but I was just about to water tomorrow with calmag. Also watering too frequent I'm probably guilty of that lol. I think the plant will be fine as it's close to done anyway I'm really just trying to learn for next time. Thanks man!

I have a Bruce banner auto in the same tent that's like two weeks younger and started to have similar symptoms and I hit it with some calmag and it seemed to calm down 🤷‍♂️
39849BB3 D673 43D1 A809 0D0B07DC9D84

Top Bottom