What do you do with the plants after harvesting?

• Thread starter Toscano
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toscano

Toscano

Do you throw the plants away after harvesting?
Transplant them somewhere?
Keep the lights on and wait for the next batch to flower (if that's even possible, probably the stupidest question on this list)?

Curious about what happens after the harvesting stage, especially with automatic strains.

indogrow420

indogrow420

you can leave a few leaves after harvest and reveg it but this will take a long time

freezeland2

freezeland2

you can leave a few leaves after harvest and reveg it but this will take a long time
I’m thinking of doing that with one plant I have in flower now. She is really nice, wish I would have took a couple cuttings before I flipped. I’m hoping to reveg enough after harvest to take a cut, veg that and then take a couple nice cuts for another good run on her.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Do you throw the plants away after harvesting?
Transplant them somewhere?
Keep the lights on and wait for the next batch to flower (if that's even possible, probably the stupidest question on this list)?

Curious about what happens after the harvesting stage, especially with automatic strains.
I think I speak for everyone when I say we process and extract all nutrients from leaves for use as fertilizer during the next grow. Then we beat the fibers from the stalks and make hemp rope. Roots are used for soup stock.

What? There are growers who don't do this? You animals!

freezeland2

freezeland2

I think I speak for everyone when I say we process and extract all nutrients from leaves for use as fertilizer during the next grow. Then we beat the fibers from the stalks and make hemp rope. Roots are used for soup stock.

What? There are growers who don't do this? You animals!
Lol, there are probably a couple folks here that are not far off that description.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

THCFarmer members preparing for harvest day

Top Bottom