What do you guys think of growstation LED

• Thread starter Fresnoguy559
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fresnoguy559

Fresnoguy559

Looking to buy some led’s and my local hydro store recommended these. What do you guys think? All comments are appreciated thank you.

What do you guys think of growstation led
Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Thats damn near smaller than a 4x4.
Look at a gavita 1700e. Look at mars hydro sp6500 or sp 3000 or the fc series. So many better choices for that kind of money. You need to look at spectrum for UV and deep red. Compare them.

Research a bit before spending 1300 on a light. Cause im telling you 1300 dollar light is gonna give you top self fire. I was impressed with my gavita.

Fresnoguy559

Fresnoguy559

Thats damn near smaller than a 4x4.
Look at a gavita 1700e. Look at mars hydro sp6500 or sp 3000 or the fc series. So many better choices for that kind of money. You need to look at spectrum for UV and deep red. Compare them.

Research a bit before spending 1300 on a light. Cause im telling you 1300 dollar light is gonna give you top self fire. I was impressed with my gavita.
I appreciate the reply brother. And yea I mean I’m kind of going off his word and I forgot to mention that he quoted me at 1000 flat because I’m buying 15 of them. But really thinking about going with them just because this hydro store has helped me a lot thru the years. I’m just a little skeptical about the Cree LED’s being used because I’ve been reading Samsung chips are leader. Was also considering growers choice 720 and luxx led 645 w.

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

I love the samsung diodes. They really give me good quality for just buying lights and watering plants. No hvac no extra electric bill.

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

I know many people here feel very patriotic about lights made in america. But if this is not important for you maybe you could get a good deal with chinese Company meijiu?

The huge markup american companies take is not Worth it. ( coming from a non american tho )

Onemorecast

Onemorecast

Looking to buy some led’s and my local hydro store recommended these. What do you guys think? All comments are appreciated thank you.

The HLG lights are pretty impressive for the money and also on sale right now!

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Why are they impressive for the money? I agree they look Nice but its still a huge markup from competitors using same tech

Onemorecast

Onemorecast

Why are they impressive for the money? I agree they look Nice but its still a huge markup from competitors using same tech

The results you get from them compared to other companies is impressive. Many companies claim numbers but don't have any actual proof. HLG has lab tests from some of their better lights that show what they can actually do that's all. Gavita are also impressive

Latest posts

Top Bottom