What do you guys think this is ?

• Thread starter GreatScottBuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreatScottBuds

GreatScottBuds

Hey all,

I have not had this issue before. I am pretty confident it is not a deficiency. I believe its probably the plant drying out. Anyone else have an opinion on the photos ? Thanks.

Image7
What do you guys think this is 2
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Details about the grow and some history?

There can be many reasons or causes for 1 single symptom

GreatScottBuds

GreatScottBuds

Here are some details @Aqua Man

1. Are you growing from seed or clones? Seed
2. How old are your plants? 46 Days
3. How tall are your plants? 1 Foot
4. What type of medium are you using? Roots Organic Coco/Pearl Mix
5. What brand/type of nutrients are you using? Cutting Edge Solutions (Bulletproof Si/Micro/Grow/Bloom/Uncle Johns Blend/Cal-Mag)
6. What is the Ph of your nutrient solution? 5.8-6.0
7. What is the PPM/EC of your tap water? 0.4 (I do not use tap water, I use purified or RO water)
8. What is the PPM/EC of your nutrient solution? 1.8 (when mixed with water)
9. What is the temperature of your nutrient solution? 70F

12. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything? No, but occasional nutrients may land on the leaves from feeding.
13. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights") LED
14. How close are your lights to the plants? Approximately 20 Inches, (its approximately 500 PPFD)
15. What size is your grow space in square feet? 3x3 Tent
16. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? 78F / 45-55%
17. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? No

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

To much light right now and have a read here because you dont treat coco like soil.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Other than the slight droopiness plant looks good. I would for sure read aquas link but I think once it adjusts to the new structure you are in good shape. I love the fat leaf phenos. What is it? Photo right?

Those lower leaves are gonna come off anyhow so as long as it does not travel upwards I would not sweat those spots. If they show up on new growth you will need to dig a little deeper

GreatScottBuds

GreatScottBuds

Yes she was topped 3 times so she is a little stressed. Currently growing 2 others of her same line. She is the only one having these issues. She is also the largest of them all. Ive always grown in coco, Im very familiar that coco is not soil. I believe this is due to dryback. Just wasnt sure if anyone has seen this related to the plant drying out. The other plants are fine. Her strain is stracciatella which is strawbanana cream x do-si-do.
Other than the slight droopiness plant looks good. I would for sure read aquas link but I think once it adjusts to the new structure you are in good shape. I love the fat leaf phenos. What is it? Photo right?

Those lower leaves are gonna come off anyhow so as long as it does not travel upwards I would not sweat those spots. If they show up on new growth you will need to dig a little deeper

Top Bottom