What do you guys use for IPM?

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I want to take preventative measures to ensure my grow stay pest free!! I’ve looked at pure crop 1 and there’s a spray that buildasoil.com offers as well. I’ve noticed a gnat or two in my garden. Picking up some yellow sticky traps this weekend and looking to get some type of spray to help prevent pests and also mold. Nematodes for an infestation or should I use some before I notice an infestation? I am growing all organic and want to use an organic product that’s not harmful to my plants and only use something stronger if I have a bad infestation... thanx for any input farmer fam! 🙌🙏🙌

R

redshift75

i used to be a hodge podge of things. Then was turned onto marine bio ( I think that's how its spelled lineup). i did not go with CG cause you get a higher concentration with the non CG for the same price. I bought the gallon or 1.25 gallon of each was expensive like $100+ a pop I think shipped. but I only use a tiny amount like maybe half a soda can worth. So I could have easily bought the small bottles but I felt they were a rip. I made my money back on the jugs selling bottles out of my jugs to friends. But honestly it has its faults but for the majority of issues I face they were 100% good to go. But the f. wilt is what it is.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
i used to be a hodge podge of things. Then was turned onto marine bio ( I think that's how its spelled lineup). i did not go with CG cause you get a higher concentration with the non CG for the same price. I bought the gallon or 1.25 gallon of each was expensive like $100+ a pop I think shipped. but I only use a tiny amount like maybe half a soda can worth. So I could have easily bought the small bottles but I felt they were a rip. I made my money back on the jugs selling bottles out of my jugs to friends. But honestly it has its faults but for the majority of issues I face they were 100% good to go. But the f. wilt is what it is.
What is CG?

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

I’ve recently switched to pure crop 1. I like it but there are precautions to take. From experience don’t spray seedling or clones. Vegetative or flowering plants love this stuff. I haven’t tried but supposedly you can spray in sunlight lights on. That’s something I just don’t do personally. Haven’t seen a fungus gnat since I sprayed day 1. Houseplants are just as happy with a weekly spraying

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I’ve recently switched to pure crop 1. I like it but there are precautions to take. From experience don’t spray seedling or clones. Vegetative or flowering plants love this stuff. I haven’t tried but supposedly you can spray in sunlight lights on. That’s something I just don’t do personally. Haven’t seen a fungus gnat since I sprayed day 1. Houseplants are just as happy with a weekly spraying
Ya I think I’m gonna get the pure crop 1 as well unless I hear some other good suggestions. Thanks for the input! Do you use it at night before lights out or in the right when lights turn on?

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

I had 1 scare afew weeks into flower my first grow, found stuff online about using milk and water so I mixed half skim milk half filtered tap water, mix well, set mixture in direct sun light for like half an hour I'd say, mix again then spray the plants top to bottom early in light cycle. Need good air circulation to help the milk evap and get absorbed a bit. Only did one application and didn't have any issues. Theres some kind of reaction with the sun light that somehow makes it a natural fungicide. I think I read something about using it for soft body pests as well but don't quote me lol it's been a while since I read up on it

R

redshift75

What is CG?

the cg lineup is what marane bio (or whatever its called)brand their "cannabis variant" which is good to go and doesn't cause issues. i just prefer the higher concentration for the same price. You just have to factor that in. WIth the cannabis variant they also give instructions for mixing small batches say 1 gallon mixes where the commercial stuff for agriculture they use the big giant numbers you have to break down kind of just branding gimmic.

Top Bottom